Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DD-LDN

Carry on!

I have seen what the secret is that Yara has been keeping from Jovi...

She is taking birth control..It's pretty obvious really, as she has spent a whole season yelling him she wasn't ready for another baby!
Ohhh that’s not what I thought it was. Looking forward to watching the next episode

Reactions: 2

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
I think Nicole's style is really cute, she doesn't really wear anything revealing anyway...I don't see why he has to have a problem with her clothes. He chose to come to the States and he knew she was her own person and was not going to dress the way he wants her to.

• Heart

irla10

The mom is threatening to kill herself if Sophie doesn’t give her more money? What in the world?
Anybody who knows anything about immigration law in the US know how this is happening and she isn’t being deported/does her mum have citizenship?

Your comment is a little victim blamey...

You can be a 'strong independent female' and still stay with your abuser and take your time in coming forward with your r word or SA.
I’m sorry if it’s come across as that I have been in a abusive marriage myself so I do know what you mean … it’s hard to put across
She has thrown so many stones at him over their relationship, him cheating, him being lazy etc, She just doesn’t strike me as someone who would be slow coming forward…
---
They have both played out this marriage with the cameras on them choosing to share all the shit including his very toxic family … but at the moment we only have her side of the story on this matter, we don’t know the full truth, we don’t know if she is as you put it a victim yet

Last edited:

Sketchy

VIP Member
There is a new show starting on channel 4 soon called the nevermets. I half saw the advert and I thought it was 90 day! It’s couples who have ‘fallen in love’ online meeting for the first time.

Oh goody! 😊 Hope it's more entertaining than the recent series of Happily Ever After - I'm bored to death with most of them. Too many boring scenes with Rob-the-knob & Sophie, Jasmine & Gino, Big Ed & Liz ... I'm on the verge of giving up tbh.

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Whenever I see Angela’s name, all that goes through my head is MICHAEL, MICHAEL. I can’t imagine giving up 7 years of my life to get into the US!

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Jasmine and Gino are so disgusting.... :sick:

I'm watching all the latest ones now.

90 Day Fiance, The Single Life and Diaries

Sketchy

VIP Member
Now I'm watching the episodes where Andrrrrrrei sends Elizabeth to her father to demand he pays for their wedding in Moldova, and off she goes to obey his wishes ... :rolleyes:

Chuck, very wisely, seemed to have the measure of Andrei long before this, so I'm intrigued to find out how & why he changed his mind and suddenly decided his overly-aggressive, bully of a son-in-law was actually the blue-eyed-boy! Jeez, that saying ... 'nowt stranger than folk' ... in this case, how apt.

Also, that Ronald from South Africa. Hope Tiffany runs as far away from him as fast as she can.

Then Dan Wooton, sorry, I mean Colt-ee and the horrible Larissa.

Yes, I'm addicted! :LOL:

LouBug19

VIP Member
Anyone seen episode 5 of the latest season of 90 Day Fiancé UK? Blimey Sam is hard work isn’t she.

and the bloke with the woman in Thailand - he could give Emma from season 1 a run for her money with the accent he talks in 🤣
Sam seems very jealous of everyone and everything... I guess she's maybe got some insecurities. Tony? He seems like an utter want and booking a b&b? 🚩🚩

• Haha