Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BashmentLady

VIP Member
New season of 90 Day UK, 27th May!

Poor oul deluded Emma.

"Meanwhile, fan-favourites Louise and her Colombian rapper husband Jose are also returning to share the next chapter in their relationship with viewers."

He didn't seem bad, just a gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
@Sketchy This is the problem with 90 Day, it's really hard to catch up as the episodes are soo long!

I came into the franchise about 3 seasons in and just don't have the will to go back and watch the ones i missed!
And I noticed the episodes aren’t all online in the places I can watch them. Which is VERY annoying.

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Carry on!

I have seen what the secret is that Yara has been keeping from Jovi...

She is taking birth control..It's pretty obvious really, as she has spent a whole season yelling him she wasn't ready for another baby!

• Wow

Sketchy

VIP Member
I still can't get over Aryanna thinking Sherlon (Love in Paradise) would be up for marrying her after she became pregnant during a holiday romance in Jamaica. She returned twice - the last time bringing with her the baby, her sisters and her mother - in the hope he'd get on bended knee. Did she not read the signs? There was zero attraction on his part - he even referred to her as 'bro' the whole time, ffs. 😬

And after her mother and sister left, she remained with the baby, staying in Sherlon's place. Suddenly he had 'covid' ... two positive tests in a row ... and she had to stay in a hotel. Covid my arse. Aryanna was really irresponsible taking her little one to stay with him in the first place, imo. Signs of mice everywhere. o_O Thank God she took that baby to a hotel.

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I can't believe they roped the stripper into appearing!
The whole thing was so cringe! I’m not sure why they bother with the tell alls, they don’t tell you anything you don’t already know! I really hope this means Jasmine will crawl under a rock and stay there.

I can see Gino on the new series of single life 🤢

Sketchy

VIP Member
100% I also can’t stand her talons, whiney voice or pouty lips but want to know more! I can’t take them seriously, if he was really hard up, he would sell all the god awful gold he wears 😂
All of the above, but those nails take me to the fair - they're at least 2 inches long ffs!. WHO the feck can do anything with nails that long? How does she clean her arse? Pick her nose? Do any sort of housework? Anything? Hands are essential, they work for a reason, they weren't designed to have lengthy spears at the ends of the fingertips.

There's nothing more attractive and lovely than beautifully manicured nails, but jeez - they look ridiculous. Seems to be the fashion these days too along with those equally stupid feathery longer-than-long eyelashes. Ah Christ, yeah, ok - I'm old and probably a tad grumpy. 😂

• Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
Only just started the reunion.

I really liked Shane, but I feel like she’s just looking for a fight straight away 🙄.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Louise put on Instagram that she had a private gender scan a week ago, and you're usually 16 weeks for these (my daughter did it with hers).

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Just started watching this and it’s definitely my guilty pleasure! I don’t understand Louise and Jose’s pregnancy timeline as she claims she got pregnant when he was in the UK and they had found out the sex at a gender scan. But he only had a 3 month tourist visa so how would they be so far along to know the gender? Also she is completely insane! The only sensible one in that situation is her son.
Tourist visas can last 6 months so I’m guessing he was here for the full 6 months 🤷🏻‍♀️