Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thelmachops

VIP Member
What’s that Milf like is it worth watching
I couldn't watch the first season as it was Mum's and their sons and that was too close to home! This one is Milfs and random lads but with a twist..if you want something that is cringe worthy but easy to watch, then this is it..

Don’t forget he is actually called Igor but she insists on calling him Justin 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I can’t stand Jasmin from 90 day the most she is bat shit crazy but Geno is also a massive mug. I read he had millions but now they are basically saying he’s a pauper 🤷🏻‍♀️
Funny enough I’ve actually warmed to Jasmin, she is absolutely bat shit crazy as you say but I honestly think that she does genuinely love that dopey sod Geno 😂 She will definitely blow a fuse over the Strip Club it’ll be carnage… but I’m waiting for dopey Geno to find out that her Ex helped her pay for her BBL

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Watching the brand new episode of "Happily ever after" What is going on with Sophies mum in this episode ??? Is she struggling with addiction again or has she got something wrong with her mouth/teeth?
I haven’t seen it yet, but that sounds bad!! I need to see that. All of these people are so damaged. I always think they are more solid than they are, and am shocked to hear the backstories.