90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just started watching The Last Resort. So many spin-off shows re The 90 Day Fiance - and I'm here for all of them! Trash TV they may be in some people's eyes, but I bloody love them all.

Yes, ok - all that sitting on the sofa, my arse may be at least 10 inches wider since I discovered them, and the housework has gone to pot, but meh ... don't care. Anyway, I once read a thingy that said 'Boring Women Have Immaculate Homes' and decided there and then I would never have an immaculate home. šŸ˜

Love these threads too btw. I've found my people. šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Natalie looks good at the tell all... but all that long fake yellow hair is awful.

1713284190396.png

So she is sleeping with Josh but still wants to keep Mike as a backup? poor Mike...glad he's moved on.

Miss Debbie VS Mama Debbie fight is hilarious! :LOL:

1713284578887.png

Nicole and Mahmoud on "90 Day FiancƩ: Happily Ever After are a freaking mess

1713284393417.png

I don't even know why they are trying to be together at all, they are from different worlds and both are super stubborn. I would be surprised if they end up staying together.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nicole & Mahmoud. Jeez. Where does one even start.

Having said that, I love how she puts him in his place every now & then -I notice she's told him to duck off. But WHY, I mean, WHY would any western woman agree to change religion when that particular religion is so strict re women's dress attire, etc?

Same with western women marrying men from Africa - African men's culture is for the women to be subservient at all times.

Although I love these programmes, I feel sorry for the women who feel they're so desperate to have a man in their lives that they'll do (or promise to do) just about anything to appease them. It's almost like harking back to 1940s/1950s Britain where the little wifey agreed with everything their husband said and did and wasn't allowed to have a mind of her own.

I'd never survive a day with any of these men.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was shocked at what Nicole said to Mismood at the end, even her friends were shocked..But he has been arrested recently for assault, assuming on her, so both as bad!

I'm not a fan of either Debbie's but never got the love for Miss Debbie..Maybe it's because she is eccentric but I just got a vibe off her..I think it was from the Tell All for the first season she was on..She made a few comments that I thought were off..

Reactions: 2
Yes very shocked by how she spoke to him, not a nice thing to say anyway but in front of friends and on cameraā€¦ I agree they are both too stubborn to meet in the middle on their beliefs.

Reactions: 3
I hate Nicole and Mack-mood (the way she says it). Neither are willing to compromise and need to move on, love isnā€™t enough to carry on and on and on! Weirdly enough I donā€™t remember them from any other show.

I was also very disappointed in Kobe, his whole attitude around his friends was terrible, I hate all the African man this African man that, in 2024, this the man can do what he likes wifey doesnā€™t get a say business needs to stop (also vice versa too). I like them as a couple but this disappointed me.

Also why is there 5 episodes of tell all single life?

@Monkeymagic85 Nobody knows why there were so many episode of the Tell All..It could have all fit into one really!
I think they dragged it out to 5, just for the dramatic effective of what Michael did to Nathalie but it really didnā€™t need to be that long or have that many past people giving their ā€œopinionā€

Nicole & Mahmoud. Jeez. Where does one even start.

Having said that, I love how she puts him in his place every now & then -I notice she's told him to duck off. But WHY, I mean, WHY would any western woman agree to change religion when that particular religion is so strict re women's dress attire, etc?

Same with western women marrying men from Africa - African men's culture is for the women to be subservient at all times.

Although I love these programmes, I feel sorry for the women who feel they're so desperate to have a man in their lives that they'll do (or promise to do) just about anything to appease them. It's almost like harking back to 1940s/1950s Britain where the little wifey agreed with everything their husband said and did and wasn't allowed to have a mind of her own.

I'd never survive a day with any of these men.
I married a devout muslim man ( my second marriage ) I think you kind of get caught up in it all plus in my case things he said wouldnā€™t matter ( ie clothing, make up, male friends etc ) suddenly became a massive problem once we were marriedā€¦ I was kind of a rabbit caught in the headlights for about 5 years until I finally saw him for what he was ā€¦ he wasnā€™t a bad man ā€¦ just one who couldnā€™t and wouldnā€™t compromise his beliefs under any circumstance.

• Heart
I had a similar experience..the Muslim man always plays it down to start with..like ā€œIā€™m not strictā€ or ā€œmy family will accept usā€ then as the relationship goes on..itā€™s comments like ā€œIā€™m not having my partner wear thatā€ and ā€œyouā€™re representing me..Iā€™d like you to cover upā€ to ā€œyou would look beautiful in a hijabā€ I see her struggles with Mahmoudā€¦sheā€™s losing who she is and is conflicted because she loves him. Itā€™s a very difficult situation and sometimes you donā€™t recognise the toxicity until you are completely out of the relationship and go no contact. Want to give Nicole a big hug..she seems like a sweet, beautiful articulate woman..she deserves much better than him.

I married a devout muslim man ( my second marriage ) I think you kind of get caught up in it all plus in my case things he said wouldnā€™t matter ( ie clothing, make up, male friends etc ) suddenly became a massive problem once we were marriedā€¦ I was kind of a rabbit caught in the headlights for about 5 years until I finally saw him for what he was ā€¦ he wasnā€™t a bad man ā€¦ just one who couldnā€™t and wouldnā€™t compromise his beliefs under any circumstance.

• Heart
I think Nicole's style is really cute, she doesn't really wear anything revealing anyway...I don't see why he has to have a problem with her clothes. He chose to come to the States and he knew she was her own person and was not going to dress the way he wants her to.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't understand why some (I'm looking at you, Manuel) find it hard to pick up English after being with their American partners for so long. I'm nearly fluent in Spanish now myself and I'm only watching the programmes. Mucho loco! šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
I can't understand why some (I'm looking at you, Manuel) find it hard to pick up English after being with their American partners for so long. I'm nearly fluent in Spanish now myself and I'm only watching the programmes. Mucho loco! šŸ˜
Iā€™m on day 200 odd on dual lingo en espanol, I might not get the words in the right order but definitely can read it pretty well! I totally agree with you. Ashley managed to learn fluent Spanish!

I get the impression heā€™s lazy and using her as a means to get to stay in NY with his family. I donā€™t see him putting up with her loco long term, he doesnā€™t seem that into her

Iā€™m on day 200 odd on dual lingo en espanol, I might not get the words in the right order but definitely can read it pretty well! I totally agree with you. Ashley managed to learn fluent Spanish!

I get the impression heā€™s lazy and using her as a means to get to stay in NY with his family. I donā€™t see him putting up with her loco long term, he doesnā€™t seem that into her
I agree with you. And I can't wait to see how she'll be received within his family as a ... witch! Mind you, I'd be a tad concerned about that myself. o_O :LOL:

In all honesty, I'm astounded at how some of these people are willing to put up with such shite from their partners just to have a partner - and they seem to be mostly women - what ever happened to the 'strong independent women?'

Also, on another note, I'm sick of hearing about Angela's 'coochi' and how delighted Michael must be to see and hear about how he loves to kiss it. She has grandchildren who'll no doubt watch this back some day ffs! Has the woman no shame? She makes me sick listening to all her sex talk. Imo, Michael wouldn't be anywhere near her only for the money he's obviously being paid for appearing on these shows.

I agree with you. And I can't wait to see how she'll be received within his family as a ... witch! Mind you, I'd be a tad concerned about that myself. o_O :LOL:

In all honesty, I'm astounded at how some of these people are willing to put up with such shite from their partners just to have a partner - and they seem to be mostly women - what ever happened to the 'strong independent women?'

Also, on another note, I'm sick of hearing about Angela's 'coochi' and how delighted Michael must be to see and hear about how he loves to kiss it. She has grandchildren who'll no doubt watch this back some day ffs! Has the woman no shame? She makes me sick listening to all her sex talk. Imo, Michael wouldn't be anywhere near her only for the money he's obviously being paid for appearing on these shows.
100% Ashley is not going to go down well with his family.

Iā€™ve not seen much of Angela since the retreat thing, is she on another show? I have a soft spot for Angela but I do think sheā€™s gross at times!

New season of 90 Day UK, 27th May!

Poor oul deluded Emma.

"Meanwhile, fan-favourites Louise and her Colombian rapper husband Jose are also returning to share the next chapter in their relationship with viewers."

He didn't seem bad, just a gobshite.

Poor oul deluded Emma.

"Meanwhile, fan-favourites Louise and her Colombian rapper husband Jose are also returning to share the next chapter in their relationship with viewers."

He didn't seem bad, just a gobshite.
Poor stupid Emma, itā€™s me Usband

The one thing I donā€™t like about the UK is I canā€™t get invested in them like the US one, hell I mean I think I know everything there is to know about no neck Ed, Angela etc.

Wonder what happened to the whingey princess from last season, canā€™t remember her name but she thought she was million dollar pussy material and was totally ungrateful for everythin