90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching happily ever after. Danielle & Mohamed. Seriously. What a deluded woman. She’s insane. Following him, turning up where he lives. Messaging girls he’s friends with. Massive frump. Sayinf to the camera it’s gonna be a special Valentine’s Day if he takes her back. After flying to Miami when he’d already told her he doesn’t want to speak to her. Then he says he wants to be friends to not hurt her even more & she’s stalking him coz he’s not messaged her & kept to his word about being friends. This woman is a lunatic.
---
Turning up to see him after the divorce to say goodbye on her terms. 😂 wtfffff

Reactions: 1
I’m just watching today’s episode, and laughing at how he keeps going on about being a chef then has made door stopper cheese and ham sarnies for his picnic with Sprite. I’d love to know what kind of chef he is, I’m thinking a microwave one

Reactions: 3
I’m just watching today’s episode, and laughing at how he keeps going on about being a chef then has made door stopper cheese and ham sarnies for his picnic with Sprite. I’d love to know what kind of chef he is, I’m thinking a microwave one
The more I see the more I think John is a bit abusive.

Re John's 'cheese & ham' sandwiches - I imagined ham & great slabs of cheddar ... yummy - but nope ... ham & squeezy cheese from a tube. :LOL:

Haven't watched today's latest offerings yet but just wanted to mention that I'm also watching Prison Wives on the Crime & Investigation channel - 156 on Sky Monday @ 10pm. Very similar & v enjoyable watching ... for all the wrong reasons, obv. And before I get chucked off the thread for being off topic, can I ask if anyone else is watching it? Any point in starting a thread?

Reactions: 1
I was so confused reading about John being a chef and making sandwiches, I was thinking of Boston John. The U.K. slob is deluded and I did rewind it when Sprite slapped him with his own slice of toast 😭 need to catch up with this week’s episode.

Jasmine in her pageant like she’s on America’s Next Top Model. Gino ‘Almost Mr Michigan’ was only trying to help in his own way and gets called a pervert.

• Haha
So, Jose's idea of a 'job/work' to enable him to feed his family, pay for the roof over their heads, is dressing up like a muppet, heading off to his music studio an understairs cupboard in the house to record his own songs ... in the hope of making millions no doubt. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing it wasn't his idea to get a job in the chicken shop. Pity he didn't possess even a fraction of the sense Louise's son (who seems to be as pissed off by their antics as I am) displays. Even their new baby son would probably have more sense than his father. Has Jose ever spoken even one word of sense the whole time we've watched him?

Baby son is cute as a button, but that pair still bores the arse off me.