8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie’s face is telling me, there is love there for her sister. An absolute monster. his is someone who had taken in Rubys child while this was all going on and she still turned up quite obviously to support Ruby.

parents I understand there’s a different bond but siblings, no I don’t. If it were mine I’d be shouting and probably kicked out of court.

IMG_5066.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Julie’s face is telling me, there is love there for her sister. An absolute monster. his is someone who had taken in Rubys child while this was all going on and she still turned up quite obviously to support Ruby.

parents I understand there’s a different bond but siblings, no I don’t. If it were mine I’d be shouting and probably kicked out of court.

View attachment 2639200
What’s also concerning is if Julie and Beau are there out of love and support for their sister and I’m assuming that’s why the parents are also there cause her mum mouthed “I love you” to Ruby which I get that love she has for her daughter doesn’t just disappear even though personally I would not be able to get over knowing my grandchildren were abused , I worry about Rubys kids being around these people because the kids could be at risk of being manipulated or guilt tripped by family members to forgive Ruby or make excuses for what she did which could mess and confuse these poor kids up even more mentally.

There is absolutely no excuse for what Ruby did to her children and although I understand that some parents can treat their kids so horribly yet their kids will still love them because there’s a bond/attachment there, I hope these kids have someone looking out for them who’s able to explain that yes she’s their mum and yes they may still have love for her but what their mum did is so awful and wrong cause last thing these kids need is any family member manipulating them into thinking what their mum did was just a mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The details of the abuse was worth than I imagined. I hope those children are getting the love that they deserve and are healing.

I honestly think it’s probably for the best they are kept far away from this family and each other so they can unlearn behaviours and really feel love

Reactions: 10
I honestly think it’s probably for the best they are kept far away from this family and each other so they can unlearn behaviours and really feel love
I just don't see that happening,as much as I would like it to. It's cult like, all rallying round to show strength and the children will be sucked back in and encouraged to forgive their mother, according to their religion. I've only read the report of the actual abuse this morning and it was prolonged and beyond shocking.

1702993092591.png

Reactions: 3
Hold my hands up, I'm not religious in the slightest. But you do really have to ask the question regarding the LDS church and its place in today's society, certainly in it's current format.

I just don't see that happening,as much as I would like it to. It's cult like, all rallying round to show strength and the children will be sucked back in and encouraged to forgive their mother, according to their religion. I've only read the report of the actual abuse this morning and it was prolonged and beyond shocking.

View attachment 2639609
They have all been placed into care, only 2 were together but not sure now they were placed into the system.

Reactions: 1
They have all been placed into care, only 2 were together but not sure now they were placed into the system.
RF is definitely on his own after the allegations made in the youth hearing (everyones forgotten the disgusting things she said about him in there which meant he couldn’t be placed with his sister or any other children). Can only assume EF is on her own and I’m pretty certain the two older ones are together.

• Sad
Another plea deal for Jodi. Not seen the actual document yet but 2 counts dropped, and 4 with a guilty plea. Sentence to run consecutively. So very similar to Ruby’s.

interestingly Jodi’s lawyer stated she’d agreed to plead guilty before Ruby did. Whether that’s true or not, not sure we’ll ever know.

No I don’t think so. This one seems to predate Anasazi. Goes to show the problem in Utah goes back a long way.

The plea document for Jodi looks almost identical to Ruby’s. Except it also adds that she made EF jump on and off a cactus repeatedly. Just gets worse for those kids

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Except it also adds that she made EF jump on and off a cactus repeatedly. Just gets worse for those kids
It was torture, from both Ruby and Jodi. Ruby will blame Jodi but the twisted parenting was shown on vlogs way before Jodi was in the picture. I hope the pair of them get double figures of jail time. I hope the fact they are women and women of faith will not lessen the severity of the sentencing, they should be treated no differently to a male who is abusive.

Reactions: 11
Jodi's house is now listed for sale, don't go looking at the photos unless you're mentally a bit prepared. $5 million plus. Just shows how remote E and R really were as well generally, not like the Springville house with neighbours being concerned.

Reactions: 2
Jodi's house is now listed for sale, don't go looking at the photos unless you're mentally a bit prepared. $5 million plus. Just shows how remote E and R really were as well generally, not like the Springville house with neighbours being concerned.
I actually thought the opposite, there was a lot of talk about how far R would have had to walk to get to a neighbours and the houses were actually much closer to Jodi's than I expected them to be from that.

Reactions: 3
where can I find it 👀

I'm just annoyed that other prisoners haven't sorted these two out yet. Would make my 2024.

Reactions: 8
I can't quite believe how fast this has come around but sentencing for both takes place next week. Although with Utah law it seems a bit of a waste when the Parole board ultimately will decide how long is served.

Just as a reminder each count carries between 1-15 years in prison, and Utah law stipulates no matter how many counts the maximum sentence is 30 years. General opinion is neither will serve anywhere near the maximum.

6 months from arrest to sentencing. What a mad world.