8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Shari this situation her and her siblings are in is very difficult and sad and Shari is doing the best she can so fair play to her because that takes a lot of strength. Her younger sisters have definitely spent the last couple of years being brain washed as well as mentally abused and probably been convinced Shari is a bad influence especially as Shari wasn’t getting to have any contact with her siblings for so long so god knows what lies Kevin and Ruby said to those kids about Shari. Shame on Kevin and Ruby for damaging sibling relationships.

I know all these kids have been through so much they probably don’t realise they’ve been abused cause it was what they considered normal all these years. I just hope eventually as they heal the girls realise and understand Shari has nothing but good intentions and is doing the best she can it’s not Sharis fault all this is happening. The girls trying to run away and giving Shari a hard time taking our their frustration on her it’s all very sad poor kids but I’m not surprised because after all those years living with Ruby it would be a miracle to come out of that home not messed up mentally and confused.

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for Shari this situation her and her siblings are in is very difficult and sad and Shari is doing the best she can so fair play to her because that takes a lot of strength. Her younger sisters have definitely spent the last couple of years being brain washed as well as mentally abused and probably been convinced Shari is a bad influence especially as Shari wasn’t getting to have any contact with her siblings for so long so god knows what lies Kevin and Ruby said to those kids about Shari. Shame on Kevin and Ruby for damaging sibling relationships.

I know all these kids have been through so much they probably don’t realise they’ve been abused cause it was what they considered normal all these years. I just hope eventually as they heal the girls realise and understand Shari has nothing but good intentions and is doing the best she can it’s not Sharis fault all this is happening. The girls trying to run away and giving Shari a hard time taking our their frustration on her it’s all very sad poor kids but I’m not surprised because after all those years living with Ruby it would be a miracle to come out of that home not messed up mentally and confused.
Honestly I think this is the best thing for both the girls and Shari. It would be better if the rest of Ruby or Kevin’s family grew a pair and took the kids (presuming it would be an option) but Shari is far too young to be parenting 2 (or 4 if the youngest went there too) traumatised children, especially while balancing college, and both she and the girls deserve better than that.

Reactions: 6
Honestly I think this is the best thing for both the girls and Shari. It would be better if the rest of Ruby or Kevin’s family grew a pair and took the kids (presuming it would be an option) but Shari is far too young to be parenting 2 (or 4 if the youngest went there too) traumatised children, especially while balancing college, and both she and the girls deserve better than that.
Completely agree with you!! I just found it sad to hear that the sibling relationships aren’t in a good place right now but it’s understandable with everything that’s going on and hopefully in time those girls heal and realise Shari did her best and was looking out for them. Shari is so young and it’s a huge responsibility to take on her siblings especially when they’ve been mentally abused and Shari is also trying to heal so I think in a way it’s for the best that they’re living apart for now.

Reactions: 5
I would imagine that they’re still so brainwashed they’ll be blaming Shari for the whole situation. But at 20, Shari is barely an adult and this is a lot to handle, even for any well adjusted adult. The relationships have a better chance of healing when they’re separated.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I would imagine that they’re still so brainwashed they’ll be blaming Shari for the whole situation. But at 20, Shari is barely an adult and this is a lot to handle, even for any well adjusted adult. The relationships have a better chance of healing when they’re separated.
Yeah they are definitely still brain washed they are probably so confused still sadly and it’ll take a long time for them to fully understand everything because they might not see why everything their mum and Jodie said and did is wrong cause that’s what they’re seen as normal all these years which is very sad.

I think living separately is for the best cause there’s so much going on right now and they’re all trying to heal including Shari and as strong and great of a sister Shari is this is a lot for her to take on it would be a lot for anyone but like you said she’s only 20 plus she can only help her siblings so much cause the help they need involves removing all the brain washing that’s been done and then receiving therapy so all of that will take a very long time for those kids to get to a better place mentally.

Also it’s different to go from a sibling dynamic of big sister and little sisters to your big sister being your guardian the one in charge of you and sometimes that can cause tension and other problems especially in this case when they’ve not been in contact or seen Shari for a long time so god knows what lies or brain washing was done for them to possibly be turned against her or not as close to her as they would of been in the past so the relationships might be strained which isn’t Shari or any of the kids fault they’ve just been stuck in an isolated abusive home for so long.

I hope one day all these kids will be happy again and they’ll all be in each other’s lives as support to each other.

Reactions: 1
Monday should be interesting. Sounds like Ruby is taking a plea deal and throwing Jodi under the bus.

Monday should be interesting. Sounds like Ruby is taking a plea deal and throwing Jodi under the bus.

I don’t understand a great deal about the US legal system but a plea deal would be she accepts some responsibility and helps the prosecutors nail Jodi, in exchange for lesser jail time? Surely we’re not talking about no jail time here? But regardless Monday will be interesting!

I’m not sure 4 months in jail is enough to reset a moral compass…

Reactions: 9
4 months fot years and years of abuse seems like nowhere near enough, and will she go back to living with the children ?

Interesting to watch the hearing back. It looked like she smiled to that first row of the public gallery which I made out to be her brother, sister and sister in law.
2 counts dropped and any sentence to run consecutively. She’s not going to get much jail time is my bet.

Reactions: 4
Interesting to watch the hearing back. It looked like she smiled to that first row of the public gallery which I made out to be her brother, sister and sister in law.
2 counts dropped and any sentence to run consecutively. She’s not going to get much jail time is my bet.
Ruby's mother and father where there aswell so they are not in Serbia!

Reactions: 2
Ruby's mother and father where there aswell so they are not in Serbia!
Just been catching up properly, yes definitely was them. Interesting that they’ve returned now, wonder when they did actually get back. Bonnie back on her poor me saga on IG.

Still I’m glad it’s running consecutively and not concurrently. She deserves to be in there for as long as possible. Wonder if there’s any mandatory minimum sentences for those charges?

Just been catching up properly, yes definitely was them. Interesting that they’ve returned now, wonder when they did actually get back. Bonnie back on her poor me saga on IG.
And also, her sister and parents even smiled and said goodbye to her!

Still I’m glad it’s running consecutively and not concurrently. She deserves to be in there for as long as possible. Wonder if there’s any mandatory minimum sentences for those charges?
I've read it's a minimum one year per charge up to fifteen, so total of four to sixty years but that seems a lot more than others were suggesting. She's definitely in until 20th February, so that will have already been six months.

I've read it's a minimum one year per charge up to fifteen, so total of four to sixty years but that seems a lot more than others were suggesting. She's definitely in until 20th February, so that will have already been six months.
She definitely won’t do anywhere near the maximum. I’ve seen a lot of 5, minus 6 months for time served floating about. it’ll be interesting to know what turn Hildebrants case now takes.

And also, her sister and parents even smiled and said goodbye to her!
Crazy how they are actually supporting Ruby. The smile told me everything I needed to know about this family. Pure trash, all of them!

Reactions: 7
Crazy how they are actually supporting Ruby. The smile told me everything I needed to know about this family. Pure trash, all of them!
I know that just cause one family member is evil or problematic doesn’t mean everyone else in the family is but in this case I’m sure her parents and siblings definitely have skeletons in their closest and a lot of secrets that they’re probably afraid of coming to light now that there’s a lot of attention on this whole family so it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re hoping to stay on Rubys good side to make sure she doesn’t spill any of their secrets and if Ruby puts more blame on Jodi and claims she was manipulated , Rubys siblings might be hoping the public could feel sorry for Ruby and start supporting her which would then paint this whole family in the innocent wholesome light they’re desperate for so that their own channels and income don’t suffer cause that’s definitely what they’re more worried about especially Bonnie is the money.

I hope that her parents and siblings would never support or stand by Ruby after what she’s done because what she did to her kids is unforgivable and you have to be a very cruel heartless person to get joy out of seeing your children in pain and abused. I hope her parents and siblings are just there to see everything that’s happening and are not there to support her but I’m getting the impression with the smiling at each other that they were there to support her which is disgusting.

It’s an interesting one. The siblings is a bit trickier. But her parents, I can sort of get my head round a little bit. You can love someone but not like them. It’s a more common occurrence than you would think. She’s done some heinous things but she’s still their daughter. And I do believe that Ruby cutting them off was devastating to them. Their religion I suspect plays a large part in it, if Ruby is making all the right noises then I’m not all that surprised.

Beau has been very quiet through the whole thing so I’m not sure what to make of that, but Julie‘s attendance is extremely hypocritical after she’d made all of those videos denouncing her sister (to save her own skin). She would have needed to fly in from Kansas to be there and I do wonder what Shari makes of it. Bonnie and Ellie, I don’t think will be welcoming her back anytime soon.

But my overarching feeling is, where the hell were you all in August when those kids needed stability and to be with family.

I’m not sure if anyone has read the plea deal but what those 2 children suffered is beyond anything I could have imagined. I truly hope they’re getting the help they need.

It’s an interesting one. The siblings is a bit trickier. But her parents, I can sort of get my head round a little bit. You can love someone but not like them. It’s a more common occurrence than you would think. She’s done some heinous things but she’s still their daughter. And I do believe that Ruby cutting them off was devastating to them. Their religion I suspect plays a large part in it, if Ruby is making all the right noises then I’m not all that surprised.

Beau has been very quiet through the whole thing so I’m not sure what to make of that, but Julie‘s attendance is extremely hypocritical after she’d made all of those videos denouncing her sister (to save her own skin). She would have needed to fly in from Kansas to be there and I do wonder what Shari makes of it. Bonnie and Ellie, I don’t think will be welcoming her back anytime soon.

But my overarching feeling is, where the hell were you all in August when those kids needed stability and to be with family.

I’m not sure if anyone has read the plea deal but what those 2 children suffered is beyond anything I could have imagined. I truly hope they’re getting the help they need.
I completely agree with you I understand you can still love someone even if they did the most awful thing that you don’t agree with especially if it’s your child I get that’s their daughter and that love doesn’t go away. What I was saying was more that I think it would be disgusting if they decided to back track and support her by making excuses for her or thinking she deserves sympathy because no matter how much they love her , Ruby needs to fully understand what she did is awful and as awful as I think Jodi also is , it wouldn’t be right at all if all blame goes on Jodi so I hope her family as much as they love her are still able to hold Ruby accountable for things. Yeah them being cut off by her definitely would of hurt them .

Yeah it’s hard to tell at the moment how any of them truly feel but I feel like Bonnie especially is more pissed off at the fact her content of exploiting her own kids and the income she was making has been affected by all this and I think that’s very selfish when what should matter in this whole situation is those kids and justice.

Exactly they were all nowhere to be seen or too worried about their own family channels. Yes they were cut off by her they weren’t in touch but it’s all just odd it makes me wonder how much did they know or not know. It’s Kevin who I’m disgusted with too even if he wasn’t part of the physical abuse all this year , he was still absent from his kids lives and he can give all the excuses he wants of I was told to stay away , we separated so it was best for me to cut my children out of my life or whatever else he is saying , he’s a tit dad and the fact he was that unbothered about not seeing his kids and not checking up on them is very sad.

Shari is a strong person being able to show up at court and speak to Kevin being civil/friendly because after he cut her out of his life and then wanted her arrested for taking stuff from the house I would be hurt and angry. I completely get he’s her dad she has love for him and with her mum being in jail she probably wants to hold onto to whatever family she does have but Kevin doesn’t deserve her or any of his other children.

Reading everything Ruby did to those children has broke my heart I knew it would be bad but omg she could of killed them it’s scary all this was going on. Imagine if one the younger children hadn’t escaped its horrible to think about how this all could of ended. I hope these kids find healing and happiness eventually.

Reactions: 1