8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're getting close to them releasing a lot of the evidence. Please take care of yourselves if you choose to review this, particularly as it sounds like they plan on releasing images of the children's injuries.
Oh goodness the Utah justice system really cares nothing for the victims!

Reactions: 4
Oh goodness the Utah justice system really cares nothing for the victims!
I’d argue it’s a general American thing.

Remember Josh Duggar having abused his sisters came out because of an FOI a US tabloid sent to the police department who merrily handed over a report naming the sisters who were his victims, and the same one did the same to get the police report about Mama June’s daughter having been abused as a child, complete with names. Would never happen in the UK - if they got anything it would be with all identifying details of the victims redacted.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And Ruby Franke’s journal, which is even more shocking and horrific. They were going to murder those kids and deserve life. I knew it was bad, but I’m shocked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And Ruby Franke’s journal, which is even more shocking and horrific. They were going to murder those kids and deserve life. I knew it was bad, but I’m shocked.
I’m truly shocked despite somewhat knowing what to expect. Nothing could’ve prepared me for the way she wrote about those poor children. It’s chilling and cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m ashamed to say I believed her remorse speech slightly in her sentencing. NOT NOW that way of thinking is in her blood it’s disgusting. She’s not sorry for any of it she’s sorry she got caught!!

Reactions: 6
My word, the kids looks so emaciated and weak in those clips and photos. I agree with everyone else, those kids wouldn't have had much longer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ruby and Jodi are EVIL and I hope they never get out of prison because to know they were walking around in life freely acting like they could do no wrong posting their messed up Connexxion videos while abusing and torturing children behind closed doors is scary and they should never be allowed to have freedom ever again for what they did to those poor innocent kids.

Reading Rubys journals and watching all the videos that have been released my heart is broken for those kids but I’m also speechless at how evil and heartless you have to be to not only abuse your kids but to also write about it with pride acting like you’re doing your kids a favour by abusing them it’s one of the most messed up things I’ve ever read and like others have said I don’t think those poor kids would of survived for much longer as it definitely sounds like Ruby and Jodi wanted those kids dead.

It brought them joy to torture and abuse those kids and they were writing about all the new ways they planned to torture and abuse them by wanting to move to Arizona build a ranch next to the desert in the most isolated area they could find with nobody living nearby just so that when the kids screamed or cried or tried to run away they would be so isolated they’d have nowhere to run to and nobody to find them 💔 Ruby and Jodi are dangerous people!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The obsessive religious fanaticism - it seems as though her already strict Mormon beliefs combined with following Jodi’s “advice and guidance” developed into some sort of cult like abuse and religious mania

Reactions: 6
This is a hard watch, in tears watching it. Poor baby. The EMTs and Police were so gracious and caring for Eve and allowed her time, 4 hours to become comfortable enough to leave the closet. Honestly, I hope wherever she is, is far far far far away from her family.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen the files and honestly not sure I can stomach them.
what has made you folks think she was going to murder them? Or at least kill by neglect? Specifically from the files released today - I don’t think I can access them from my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)
For me, it was her belief that they were “full of evil” and “spawns of the devil”. I’m not sure they could’ve done anything to make her believe any different and the abuse was escalating. How long before she might have believed that she needed to kill them to “rid them of the evil forever”? It’s a terrifying thought and a miracle that Russell escaped and found help before it reached that point.

Reactions: 12
For me, it was her belief that they were “full of evil” and “spawns of the devil”. I’m not sure they could’ve done anything to make her believe any different and the abuse was escalating. How long before she might have believed that she needed to kill them to “rid them of the evil forever”? It’s a terrifying thought and a miracle that Russell escaped and found help before it reached that point.
Did you see the journal she said they were taking the kids to arizona and. The kids would never go home

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think they’d already bought property and land in an isolated part of Arizona desert. They were planning on making it impossible for the kids to be seen by neighbours again, or escape. Jodi’s house was already cleared out of a lot of stuff when the police got there. It was going to happen soon, and R must have known that and made a last ditch attempt at rescue.
I hope the parole board has access to Ruby’s diaries and all the other filmed evidence.

Reactions: 17