8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard agree. A 3 yo looking at p*rn would imply an abusive parent, not an abusive child. But it's just BS that she has made up because she is stupid enough to think it makes her look innocent.

She wants us to believe that she has raised someone who has been addicted to sex since they were in nappies and also that she thought she was fit to dedicate her life to giving other people parenting advice. These two things don't go together!

Reactions: 18
Do you think Ruby starves herself as well? She’s very thin. I wonder if she’s projected her own self hatred linked eating disorder into harming her children

Reactions: 8
It can’t be C because the judge said that the child would have to be placed in a home with no other children. C isn’t part of the child protection cases due to his age but I have no doubt he’ll be supplying evidence at some point.
I think it could be, Ruby said the elder one started it including abusing a younger sibling and then the younger one carried on so if it’s R then the younger one would have to be E and surely the judge would then have said both children have to be placed in homes with no other children.

Reactions: 4
Do you think Ruby starves herself as well? She’s very thin. I wonder if she’s projected her own self hatred linked eating disorder into harming her children
Possibly, there's also a video where she stops recording, goes to do something, then comes back and continues recording with white powder around her nose.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Possibly, there's also a video where she stops recording, goes to do something, then comes back and continues recording with white powder around her nose.
Yes probably flour from all that sourdough bread she used to make, and nothing else

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah that would make. Sense with the over inflated sense of her own importance too

Reactions: 1
Bonnie posted a new video 👀👀
Edit - she said she never knew what Ruby, Kevin or Jodi was doing as they were cut off and didn’t have access to anyone. Wasn’t until a year ago that they were able to reconnect with Shari - it was THEN, that they were learning slowly about what Ruby was doing. She said it was Kevin’s job to check in on the kids as he’s the only one who had the legal right, and he didn’t. It is worth the watch, Kevin is an issue too, Bonnie said whatever Kevin was doing all this time while they were separated was beyond her. So it is confirmed they split

I don’t believe she didn’t fully know because there was loads of red flags on YouTube while they still spoke

But has Bonnie got a whiting filter on her teeth because they kept flickering from white to greyish white 🤣💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Bonnie posted a new video 👀👀
Edit - she said she never knew what Ruby, Kevin or Jodi was doing as they were cut off and didn’t have access to anyone. Wasn’t until a year ago that they were able to reconnect with Shari - it was THEN, that they were learning slowly about what Ruby was doing. She said it was Kevin’s job to check in on the kids as he’s the only one who had the legal right, and he didn’t.

But has Bonnie got a whiting filter on her teeth because they kept flickering from white to greyish white 🤣💀
One minute in and it's 'I, I, I, me, me, me' The no make-up, make-up look, all carefully planned. Anyone who vlogs theirs and their family's lives has to have a degree of narcissism. Get offline and be with and do what matters (Bonnie, not you). It's crazy.

Reactions: 7
Definitely damage control to save her channel and income - the fact she mentions her house and husband building it is evidence of that. It’s all such a mess.

Kevin should burden a lot of the blame here, but the rest of that family are not blameless. Certainly in the last year when they reconnected with Shari and learnt more what was going on, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt here that they didn't know much before that.

I noticed she rarely (if it all) mentioned the children, I suspect this was at the Judge's request.

The whole thing is just absolutely mind-blowing. The damage that Jodi Hildebrandt has caused here. I know Ruby had some questionable parenting styles before this, but she was at least surrounded by her family.

Reactions: 11
Kevin should burden a lot of the blame here, but the rest of that family are not blameless. Certainly in the last year when they reconnected with Shari and learnt more what was going on, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt here that they didn't know much before that.

I noticed she rarely (if it all) mentioned the children, I suspect this was at the Judge's request.

The whole thing is just absolutely mind-blowing. The damage that Jodi Hildebrandt has caused here. I know Ruby had some questionable parenting styles before this, but she was at least surrounded by her family.
I think when they got back with Shari they then knew about ruby leaving the kids home alone for days, I don’t for a minute think she knew about what was going on with the youngest at Jodie’s house.

Emily D Baker on YouTube is now covering this, she's an ex-lawyer and legal commentator and is great at breaking down the legal documents. I highly recommend if you don't already know of her.

Last edited:
Honestly I feel so sorry for every single one of these children. Whenever I came across "8 Passengers" videos on YouTube I always ended up reporting them, YouTube never listened or did anything and it makes me angry that it has taken so long for the American authorities to help these children. A child shouldn't have to get to the point where they escape their own home covered in injuries and duct tape to get help, they should have been helped long before that happened. What Ruby did to these children is unforgivable and I hope she goes to prison for a lot longer than 15 years. I hope the children get the support they need, there were some videos where they all just looked so tired and sad. I really do hope they are all safe now ❤

Reactions: 12
Through Reddit I discovered this great podcast series, https://www.mormonstories.org/

Podcasts 1808 and 1809 focus on Jodi Hildebrandt and her business relationships with the LDS. Wow, what a rabbit hole that was going into the connections that the LDS brought to Jodi for "therapy". Frightening stuff indeed. I could not help but compare the LDS to the Scientologists. Go against them and they will ruin your life. That is not a church, but a cult. I hope a lot more comes out in this trial that points to the sick ways of the LDS.

Reactions: 5
Her other sister has also uploaded a short 5/6 minute video.

I watched a video on YouTube a day or so ago and they were interviewing Kevin’s legal representative and apparently he hadn’t had contact with the children for about a year. Regardless of what was going on, how can you go that long without having any contact with your children!?

The other sister Julie's video is only slightly less self-centred than Bonnie's - generally, I think Julie comes across as a better person but it's so obvious that these videos are just a way of transitioning into making their normal content again without ignoring the issue altogether. Notice that both have said in their videos that they won't "let Ruby take another thing away from them" as an excuse for continuing to post content. Ellie will be next with something similar and then they'll all carry on as if nothing has happened. It's so transparent. I'm not being funny but how can you focus on anything other than family during a time like this? But they have to keep their revenue streams going by continuing to exploit their own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bonnie's vlog was just a self preservation tatic. Honestly what has Joel and him building their house got anything to do with the fact her nephews and nieces were being abused by her sister.
I rolled my eyes so many time throughout the entire thing. I think it's disgusting she's put it up to be honest, if she is insistent on carrying on vlogging then a short talk along the lines of 'We were disgusted and so saddened to learn what Ruby has been doing to our nieces and nephews, we are working with the relevant authorities at this time and due to legal procedures we can't discuss anything further at this time. Just know that the children are at the forefront of our minds in everything we do'
There was no need for the spider lashes, pale background, no lipstick. Who does she think she is? James Charles??

Reactions: 8
Out of all of them, and I don’t even watch Julie often, Julie is my favourite. I feel like she’s the most different out of all of them, the one who has her head screwed on the most and the best parent, but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 5