8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want her to suffer every day for the rest of her life… not take that way out IF that’s what she’s doing.
It‘s 100% what she’s doing. I read somewhere that their next court date has been brought forward to the 18th? not sure if that’s childcare or charges. Anyone know if it’s true that it’s been agreed to bring forward?

Reactions: 1
I get that it’s too soon to really know how things are going to turn out cause I’m sure there’s probably more information that hasn’t even come out yet but who do you think would be most likely to get custody/guardianship of the kids?

I get that it’s too soon to really know how things are going to turn out cause I’m sure there’s probably more information that hasn’t even come out yet but who do you think would be most likely to get custody/guardianship of the kids?
I’d guess someone from Kevin’s side of the family (but not Kevin himself). I’m not sure what health his parents are in but possibly them or one of his siblings (I know he has at least one brother). Maybe Ruby’s parents if the Franke’s don’t try.

Reactions: 2
It‘s 100% what she’s doing. I read somewhere that their next court date has been brought forward to the 18th? not sure if that’s childcare or charges. Anyone know if it’s true that it’s been agreed to bring forward?
Yes I’ve seen about a status review hearing set for Monday morning. I seriously can’t see them getting bail, but I’ve seen worse happen 🤦🏼‍♀️
I also saw this earlier too 👀 what a c u next Tuesday she really is 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Beau is the best of all the siblings. Doesn’t appear to be obsessed with social media.
They homeschool their children, I’d say Emily found it too much to do YouTube and homeschool and who could blame her

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope they don’t get bail 🙏
Sadly I think if there's a resolution to the children's custody in place, they will likely be released on bail as they won't be seen as a danger to the community. I would much prefer them to suffer the discomfort of sitting in jail but can't see it happening

Reactions: 4
Sadly I think if there's a resolution to the children's custody in place, they will likely be released on bail as they won't be seen as a danger to the community. I would much prefer them to suffer the discomfort of sitting in jail but can't see it happening
I'd agree with this sadly. If the children are placed in custody of someone, and the bail conditions are she can't make contact with them. She's unlikely to flee and she's unlikely to be a risk to the community, so I think they'd struggle to have enough grounds to warrant continued detention. As much as I want her to suffer in jail.

Reactions: 4
In the US you basically have to be a serial killer and/or a massive flight risk to not get bail, it’s much more enshrined as a right than here in the UK. The key thing will be how much they set it for and if she can raise whatever percentage of the bond she has to contribute - but the Mormon church has deep pockets so unless they go totally crazy with the amount she’s almost certainly getting out.

Reactions: 6
Interestingly, they’re trying to make the children's case closed but someone’s asked Shari to vote against it, as it would stop her being able to attend if it’s closed