8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child welfare case will be sealed from the media and the public which is the right thing to do. Especially after the incident with the last hearing

Reactions: 8

Just a reminder, when these reports came out Kevin denied them and released this statement:

"Kevin didn't do either. He and Shari are working together on bygones and resuming a loving and healthy father-daughter relationship. Kevin is still trying to understand and correct the upside-down world that was dealt him. It's a lot to deal with all at once."

Reactions: 5

Just a reminder, when these reports came out Kevin denied them and released this statement:

"Kevin didn't do either. He and Shari are working together on bygones and resuming a loving and healthy father-daughter relationship. Kevin is still trying to understand and correct the upside-down world that was dealt him. It's a lot to deal with all at once."
He can’t call himself a father. He hasn’t seen the children in a long time and wants to press charges against Shari? How about you worry about how traumatised your children are?! Pathetic excuse for a man.

Reactions: 12
He can’t call himself a father. He hasn’t seen the children in a long time and wants to press charges against Shari? How about you worry about how traumatised your children are?! Pathetic excuse for a man.
Now you know why his lawyer wouldn’t shut the hell up, he knew this was going to come out and make him look just as bad for not seeing his kids for so long then wanting his daughter who was looking after her 2 sisters arrested!

Never watched them, but few old vlogs of Sherri’s that I’ve seen she was like a mum to those kids. She knew how to handle her mother to keep her onside, Ruby hadn’t parented those kids properly for years.

• Sad
Now you know why his lawyer wouldn’t shut the hell up, he knew this was going to come out and make him look just as bad for not seeing his kids for so long then wanting his daughter who was looking after her 2 sisters arrested!

Never watched them, but few old vlogs of Sherri’s that I’ve seen she was like a mum to those kids. She knew how to handle her mother to keep her onside, Ruby hadn’t parented those kids properly for years.
I hope so saved eveything she needed to as I imagine he is going to destroy everything and I guarantee there is so much evidence in those diaries, hard drives and laptops!

Reactions: 6
I hope so saved eveything she needed to as I imagine he is going to destroy everything and I guarantee there is so much evidence in those diaries, hard drives and laptops!
I‘m a bit surprised by how quickly the police gave them back. To me, if someone came more concerned by his electronics than by what’s happened. There’s something dodgy on those machines and diaries , I hope someone has had the sense to check them.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just got no words. He’s in this up to his eyeballs.
I think he’s manipulative in his own way and he’s not innocent like he wants to make himself appear to be. I don’t know exactly what his relationship is like with the two older kids right now , apparently chad was living with him for a while not sure if that’s true but as for Shari poor girl ,her dad cuts off contact with her then recently tried to press charges against her so he’s clearly not a nice man I don’t care what he says he’s a grown man who made the choice to stay away from his kids for a long time and he was part of Connexxion’s for a while too there’s proof. He’s only worried about himself from the sounds of it and wouldn’t surprise me if he’s playing the good dad act now to keep the older kids on his side to make himself look innocent.

Seeing them all walk into court together I don’t know if that’s them all just being civil with each other cause of the situation going on or if they’re on good terms again and if that’s the case then I actually worry about Shari and Chad because if Kevin has easily controlled and manipulated them growing up then he could easily do it again and those kids have lost their mum in a way cause yeah she’s still alive but she’s evil and in prison so mentally those kids are going to be feeling all kinds of emotions so they might cling onto their dad because in their minds they might think having him in their lives is better than having no parent at all but honestly I think all those kids would be better off without Kevin.

I get that he wasn’t keeping the kids tied up starving them but as a parent he had a responsibility to keep his kids safe , be there present in their lives and the fact he can make excuses of why he wasn’t around for that long shows he’s not a good dad in my opinion. He’s been part of so much of the abuse over the years too even if it was in a different way and even if it wasn’t as severe as what Ruby was doing it’s still wrong and it feels so wrong how he’s getting away with it.

I think he’s manipulative in his own way and he’s not innocent like he wants to make himself appear to be. I don’t know exactly what his relationship is like with the two older kids right now , apparently chad was living with him for a while not sure if that’s true but as for Shari poor girl ,her dad cuts off contact with her then recently tried to press charges against her so he’s clearly not a nice man I don’t care what he says he’s a grown man who made the choice to stay away from his kids for a long time and he was part of Connexxion’s for a while too there’s proof. He’s only worried about himself from the sounds of it and wouldn’t surprise me if he’s playing the good dad act now to keep the older kids on his side to make himself look innocent.

Seeing them all walk into court together I don’t know if that’s them all just being civil with each other cause of the situation going on or if they’re on good terms again and if that’s the case then I actually worry about Shari and Chad because if Kevin has easily controlled and manipulated them growing up then he could easily do it again and those kids have lost their mum in a way cause yeah she’s still alive but she’s evil and in prison so mentally those kids are going to be feeling all kinds of emotions so they might cling onto their dad because in their minds they might think having him in their lives is better than having no parent at all but honestly I think all those kids would be better off without Kevin.

I get that he wasn’t keeping the kids tied up starving them but as a parent he had a responsibility to keep his kids safe , be there present in their lives and the fact he can make excuses of why he wasn’t around for that long shows he’s not a good dad in my opinion. He’s been part of so much of the abuse over the years too even if it was in a different way and even if it wasn’t as severe as what Ruby was doing it’s still wrong and it feels so wrong how he’s getting away with it.
Just caught up with the footage, like you say we'll never know what's going on there but it was nice to see Shari and Chad together. Hopefully the right decision is made for those children and they can begin the process of working out what's happened to them.

Has anyone seen the body cam footage of when they located Abby and Julie? It's hard to tell whether there's something physically off with them, both seemed a little thin but Julie had always been slim. Seemed really suspicious that the both ended up with Boucher for cleaning prior to this. Some sort of punishment maybe?

I read that when DCFS came they told the two girls they either have to go stay with Shari or a foster family and the two girls didn’t want to go with Shari they wanted to stay with Pam. That shows how brain washed these poor kids have been and obviously all that brain washing convinced then to be turned against Shari which is unforgivable of Ruby and Kevin because all their abuse psychological and physical is disgusting and it caused distance between siblings and damaged sibling relationships. Poor Shari has done absolutely nothing wrong she’s a good big sister and she’s so young having to go through all this and be the supportive adult to her younger siblings.

I feel sorry for those two girls too and the younger two siblings because all these years they’ve been living such a controlled life with the whole Connexxion’s thing and clearly thought everything Ruby was telling them and making them do was normal. I’m sure in time through therapy and healing they’ll be able to understand everything they went through and why it was wrong and child abuse. As for Chad he seems active on instagram he looks healthy and it’s good to see him have independence but I’m sure he has a lot of mental damage to work through aswell.

A lot of people who grew up with any kid of abuse even if they escape it when they’re young , sadly they can carry some of it with them because it’s so engraved in their mind that they will say or do things unintentionally that their parent would of said to them when they were growing up being abused. I hope all these kids one day are able to find peace and happiness and I hope their bond as siblings gets really close and strong again.

Reactions: 3
I think Bonnie also mentioned that before the split, the tension between the cousins was coming from the Frankie kids parroting what was coming from Ruby and Connexions. It’s going to take a long time to put those kids back together

I don’t know anything about the US legal system but is it that there isn’t going to be a bail hearing and they’ll stay in jail until the case is heard in court?

Reactions: 2
Bonnie is one of the most attention seeking people I’ve ever seen. She’s so self centred all you hear from her is me me me and all she is worried about is money. Bonnie needs to go get a real job and tell her husband to get a real job instead of playing the victim card on social media seeking sympathy and attention cause they want to exploit their kids again without getting backlash so want people to feel sorry for them. She’s annoyed things aren’t back to normal being able to exploit her kids and post all she wants cause that’s all she cares about.

Her nieces and nephews have been abused in all kinds of ways for years and they were exploited online for years but those kids are like an after thought to Bonnie cause all her and her husband seems to care about is their mansion they are building with money they made from exploiting their kids. I’m not saying a public situation like this isn’t hard on a family mentally but Bonnie is doing way too much and is coming across very insensitive and selfish in my opinion. It sounds like she wishes none of this abuse came to light publicly and that things were still the same from right before it all came out cause she misses the views and money. I hope the rest of the family are actually genuinely concerned and supportive to those kids because they’ve been through a lot and need people in their life who care about them more than money and views.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bonnie is one of the most attention seeking people I’ve ever seen. She’s so self centred all you hear from her is me me me and all she is worried about is money. Bonnie needs to go get a real job and tell her husband to get a real job instead of playing the victim card on social media seeking sympathy and attention cause they want to exploit their kids again without getting backlash so want people to feel sorry for them. She’s annoyed things aren’t back to normal being able to exploit her kids and post all she wants cause that’s all she cares about.

Her nieces and nephews have been abused in all kinds of ways for years and they were exploited online for years but those kids are like an after thought to Bonnie cause all her and her husband seems to care about is their mansion they are building with money they made from exploiting their kids. I’m not saying a public situation like this isn’t hard on a family mentally but Bonnie is doing way too much and is coming across very insensitive and selfish in my opinion. It sounds like she wishes none of this abuse came to light publicly and that things were still the same from right before it all came out cause she misses the views and money. I hope the rest of the family are actually genuinely concerned and supportive to those kids because they’ve been through a lot and need people in their life who care about them more than money and views.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. All she cares about is how quickly she can get back to exploiting her children. That’s why she focused so much on the whole “I won’t let Ruby take this away from me” thing 🙄

Reactions: 4
I hope, though I doubt it, this whole situation puts pressure on YouTube and child exploitation. I know a while beck they demonitised Bonnies account, when they were saying if it’s aimed at kids it can’t make money, I don’t fully understand what the new rules were meant to be. But kids being used to make money for the family to live has to be stopped,

Reactions: 2
I wholeheartedly agree with this. All she cares about is how quickly she can get back to exploiting her children. That’s why she focused so much on the whole “I won’t let Ruby take this away from me” thing 🙄
But she said that she was no longer showing her childs faces anymore because she was tired of people exploiting her children when she does the exact same thing. Its only a problem when other people do it not when she does it.

Reactions: 3
Ellie has now posted and honestly it’s not really anything different than the others, just talking about how sad she is etc. but the most shocking thing about the video was that she mentioned that her parents are still away on their mission. I’m sorry??? How blinded by religion do you have to be to consider your so-called mission as more important than being with your family at a time like this. Those poor children.

Interesting to see Ruby back in court (on speeding charges not the child abuse charges), she actually looked pretty well compared to her last appearance. And must be back in general population given the colour of her jumpsuit?

Reactions: 1