Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abbotty

Somehow I didn’t unfollow. Start the day with more bloody look fantastic and then a dress that clearly doesn’t fit but people should get because you can size down!? She spends her whole life sticking to brands that are known to come up big getting excited when she squeezes into a dress that’s too small. We all know she’s a size 16 at a push. Which is fine but stop harping on about it.

Reactions: 5

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I keep getting her and 40notfrumpy mixed up when I’m posting about them on here. Not hard though, same shit content, all ads and swipe ups. The try-ons with her mini mate are hilarious though and lots of the outfits and comparisons with the little one don’t do her any favours at all.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
None of them date criticise any shop in the hope that they'll secure/retain a contract. If they wear an absolutely atrocious dress or skirt instead of saying this asos/hm/top shop skirt is crap they say stick a biker on top now its lovely. Gotta keep the shops on side, fuck the poor followers.

Catsandroses

I think that's a bit unfair. Not many people would lose their sister and both parents and take on responsibility for a teenager in such a short space of time. The link she posted seems helpful.

Emmadale

VIP Member
Does anyone know what they earn from the affiliate linking? She does sooooo many swipe ups and it’s usually just a collection of loads of screen shots from websites and then repeat!

And her mate 40notfrumpy who seems lovely but has anxiety and asks for advice on insta....simple, stop putting your life out there any worrying about likes & follows! She got a dog and instantly it had its own insta page that she tags...and now she puts it in daycare 🙄

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Its the constant look fantastic pushing that was the straw that broke the camels back for me! I really used to like her and as I'm a similar height and shape to her found her try ons really useful especially to see the length of stuff, but honestly when its 8am in the morning and her stories are already like -------------------------------‐---------‐----- with the same cleanser, toner and olaplex shampoo enough was enough! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
The obsession with Cami tops........ how many does one person needs?? And who keeps asking her to hunt them out?
NOBODY!! I mean I feel for her in a way, she gave up her job to do this didn’t she? And honestly, like everyone else, she must be thinking WTF is happening?! She’s just desperately trying to remain relevant in some way.

B192020

I followed her briefly and really enjoyed her personality BUT all of the clothing just felt so wasteful!! There are only so many identical jeans/vests/blazers a person needs. I felt like it was really driving fast fashion and had to unfollow.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Now, I do like a blazer! I’m going to be controversial 😂 I wear them on nights out and with jeans but they aren’t like the ones Helen wears. Although we are similar in age I’m probably more mutton dressed as lamb than she is. Most of the stuff she sells I don’t think I would look twice at, it’s a bit middle aged.

LilyRose

She's still going heavy on the dresses from New Look though - and sadly they really don't look that nice on her. She has a decent figure and is tall (as she keeps reminding us) so I'm sure she could find some better dresses. But I guess she gest quite a kick-back from New Look, so carries on plugging their clothes. There are so few Instagrammers these days who are truly independent and showcase clothes because they are nice.

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

Got to agree with some of the comments - I like Helen but I’m bored with her content at the moment too much from M&S/New Look/Miss Selfridge/JDW. I had to unfollow Abi earlier this year as she can come across a bit smug/entitled with attitude.

Saps

The question is why she thinks anyone needs advice on how to style yoga pants?

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Do you know what I’d hate? If I was in a changing room next to her and she’s warbling on in the background and hogging the mirrors with her own reflection. Thankfully I live far away enough for that never ever to happen

Woopsagain

What did she say to you?
I asked her why at this time she is doing her clothes hauls and did she not think it was disgusting when people are hunting round supermarkets for basis every day provisions. And then she kicked off.
Looking forward to her next haul from Aldi.
What a insepet fool. Entitlement has gone.

• Wow

loubylou50

VIP Member
View attachment 387321

I try to like Helen but then she does these asking for recommendations but what she really means is who can do this for me for free.

If you want recommendations you’d ask on a local FB group....not to your thousands of insta followers who are all over the place!
Also I’m sure she talked about the window plans last year when she did some stories of the outside of the house then - she obviously didn’t get offered the anticipated freebies then so is trying again now! 🙄

• Wow

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Yes delete ALL cookies - I have and it makes me happy knowing I am not contributing to this woman’s (and other insta money making accounts like hers) income.
Itdrives me mad when she puts random Amazon shit in stories with a swipe up. Very very clever way of getting an Amazon cookie installed on followers phones. She's deffo reading this thread, her stories seem less manic this week and she pulled the ruined matalan boots out.

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Thing is I quite like her ramblings and her try ons. In the main I think she works hard at content and let’s face it there hasn’t been much to say for weeks but I do think she needs to drop these particular swipes now. Save them to highlights and move on.