Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
The one and only time I wore a blazer to work everyone thought I was off to an interview.
I don’t believe for one minute they wear these things day in day out.StealmyStyle Abi gets dressed up for the school run then comes home and gets changed. Who does that?

Reactions: 5

Saps

I re followed last week as thought she might have some good lockdown kids tips.

HOWEVER I have had to unfollow today-the sweaty Betty yoga pants and boots?? With a white tux?? NOOOOO. Has she lost the plot??

Am also slightly sick of the overexposure of the kids on stories.

Libbub

VIP Member
So what do we think she'll do now, all the shops are shutting and no bugger can go anywhere. Is she really gonna still gonna carry on showing one after another of her old try ons? Surely not. But without that what is her appeal?

Helen and Abi both been gifted SB gym wear. £75 for gym leggings 😱 Also Abi showing off her muffin top in her stories as people keep saying how skinny she is... how relatable! 😡

• Wow
Can’t believe she has now insinuated she has/had a problem with drink... does this woman keep nothing to herself? It’s the emotional blackmailing/sob story again...

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Oh yes!
A biker or a denim jacket solves everything!
Such a shame as when I first started following her she dressed so much better thank she does now-when she wasn’t doing it for cash!!
This is where I think she has changed. She tried a dress on yesterday that she loved the print but didn’t like the length of the fit. Then said I’ll just put a denim jacket over it.

In today’s enviromentally aware world, why oh why is she influencing people to buy clothes that they don’t like but are ok with a jacket.

Go out for a meal but can’t take your jacket off because the dress doesn’t fit? You just know that dress won’t be worn and will go to landfill.

The quantity of clothing she sees and tries on means she could/should suggest things that she only loves. Or/and explain why it’s not for her but might work if you are looking for something that is longer /shorter etc

Libbub

VIP Member
She's obviously being paid a bucket load by sweaty Betty at the moment. I unfollowed but popped on to just see....... So glad I'm in control and don't see her endless repeated posts...... Guess she's never heard of quality over quantity.? Less posts but some new exciting content might go a long way. I seriously think if she was paid to post about a plate of shit with sprinkles on we'd see it on repeat for the rest of our lives........

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She's diversifying.....3 ways to wear a blazer guys cos we all loooovvvveee blazers right?!!!! Fuck me she is tone deaf. Who the fuck is thinking about how to diversify a fucking blazer right now. The desperation is obvious.
Is she pairing it with the M&S 'Chanel' shoes again, a la Princess Di.

• Haha
Every single story is an ad!! I haven’t reported her. Is it easy enough to do?
It’s really easy to do. I recommend registering firstly and then it remembers your details for next time.

Everytime she shows her shoes that she makes and sells, she has to tag it as an AD. Everytime she wears them she has to tag as an AD. Anything gifted must be declared everytimeshe shows it on any post or story.ALL affiliate links must be clearly marked as an affiliate link.

I report her too - she runs a profitable business and as such should abide by ASA advertising rules. She breaches them most of the time. She’s unprofessional.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Poor girl, she always tries for the more up market brands but ends up with matalan, m&co, jd williams etc. She'll never stop trying though.

• Haha

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

I’d be so interested in how much someone like Helen is making from her constant swipe ups, ads etc on a DAILY basis. She’s selling the M&S beauty stuff because she was gifted them in the first place. Try ons are just clothes she orders online and returns for free or shows off in a changing room, but she makes the money from the swipe up. I can’t keep up with the amount of maxi skirts either. Insta has gone to her head.

I’d be so interested in how much someone like Helen is making from her constant swipe ups, ads etc on a DAILY basis. She’s selling the M&S beauty stuff because she was gifted them in the first place. Try ons are just clothes she orders online and returns for free or shows off in a changing room, but she makes the money from the swipe up. I can’t keep up with the amount of maxi skirts either. Insta has gone to her head.
We’ll get an idea once she files her accounts.

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

Her rants are ridiculous. I unfollowed after she was trying to force her son into a girls only netball tournament. She just didn't understand why girls sport needed to be segregated and protected but just ranted about equality for boys!! What an absolute dimwit. No wonder her eldest is, in her words 'a nightmare' ' out of control' 'spoilt'. She's a massive over sharer and grabby as hell.
Surprised she’s never had her own thread!

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Since Autumn landed she's been wearing some hideous stuff. The John Lewis trousers she's been plugging look fucking awful on her.
She’s got no fashion sense or style whatsoever. If it’s free/or paid Ad then wear it all at the same time and hope for the best! I really cringe just looking at her posts, plus there’s a lititle beggy ‘I love it when you like,love,swipe up’ etc...of course you do..it’s kerching 💰 for you isn't it? And Im Sorry but those boots?? WTF... f**king awful, they look shite on a 16 year old never mind at 40+ year old!

LilyRose

I am getting a bit cross about all the Look Fantastic posts as well. I really don't want to buy any tanning drops Helen! I still kind of like her though, she is a bit like that annoying but nice friend.

Finally unfollowed. The repetition, the endless shilling of her codes and affiliate links, her screeching, her £100(!!!!) mediocre sandals, her middle class Insta friendship circle. Can’t deal with it anymore.
My finger is also hovering over the unfollow button. I’m skipping more than watching, so it is time. I think I’ve mentioned it before, but I genuinely cannot tell which are her current stories and which are the repeated ones. She repeats Stories from weeks and months ago!