Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
I can't believe she FINALLY steps out of her boring old comfort zone and puts on something different to that bloody uniform she always wears, I thought she looked great, what a change, and her followers didn't like it! Wtf???

Tallgirl

Omg this women just blocked me as I question her on why she kept doing clothes hauls. She has basically been abusive to me as I do not earn her income so therefore I am not worthy.
Go fuck your self you absolutely disgusting women. Run away from cririsium and block people. You will be doing your haul in Aldi soon
Apsolute fowl cow.

There isn’t a thread on this lady. Probably because she’s harmless. But, my god. She’s so scatty. I honestly wonder how she’s muddled through life. Her insta is natali_in_norfolk
She’s just posted some stories about going out to buy her some son donuts. She’s gone and bought Krispy Kreme’s and tagged them as dunkin donuts with a poll asking if you like them or not. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ The brand is Krispy Kreme and it says it on the sodding box!! Fgs.

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
I’m tall, and people often think I’m a smaller dress size than I am! Sadly that does not equate to the size I actually have to buy 😂

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I brought a Matalan dress and still kick myself
🤭
I’m a bit like that with some stuff I was influenced into buying, like In The Style🤢

ETA: I did buy the neck massager for my mum though and she swears by it, it’s made a huge difference for her

Emmadale

VIP Member
Helen did a paid partnership with Matalan before Christmas, and I think Fran did/has too. No idea about the Sorrel boots or awful Abi though.
She didn’t have to buy the same Matalan stuff though. Fran has the coat from there last year too.

Lulalala

Chatty Member
£75!!!! Is she having a laugh. You would absolutely buy Birkenstock’s before those. Crazy woman. What is it.... cheapo clothes from Amazon or over priced sandals. What exactly is her audience now???

Lulalala

Chatty Member
I must have missed it. I haven’t seen her on the bike for a little while. Just noticed the bike seems to pop up when she has some sports gear to flog 🤣