Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I can’t get over the fact she was able to add a load of swipe ups before she went on holiday. So many try ons but with a ton of aff links added. Does she ever stop trying to make money? Is she desperate? She comes across as desperate.....Her stories are like a hamster wheel, round and round they go £££££££££££ 🐹 🥴

Reactions: 5

Rosiepie

VIP Member
So, Helens mate, 40notfrumpy, is asking her followers to complete a survey on behalf of a major retailer who she’s working for to look at reducing waste and only supply clothes people really want. So it’s meant to be about sustainability, which is a joke. She’s as bad as her mate 40plusnotgivingupyet with regards to constant swipe ups, ads and try ons, receiving gifted clothing etc. She, along with Helen, are actively encouraging followers to buy more not less. I mean, how many dresses/ T shirts/ etc does one person need? Really hypocritical for her to be addressing that we need less waste in the fashion industry whilst always encouraging others to buy the clothes she shows off. These influencers are a disgrace - they only think about the money they are getting paid and certainly not the effects on the planet. BTW her #ad is hidden amongst the other hashtags, so it’s not immediately clear it is an ad - I think that’s also a bit misleading.

• Wow

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I've had to unfollow stealmystyle40 (Helen's mate Abi).

Kids, football, dinner in a Thermos , wine. Kids, football, dinner in a Thermos, wine. And repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

She literally has no other content, apart from whatever 'swipe up' is flavour of the month. Seems to be M&Co this month. I did like her, but I've just had enough.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Yes delete ALL cookies - I have and it makes me happy knowing I am not contributing to this woman’s (and other insta money making accounts like hers) income.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I wish she would find items that aren't made of crappy synthetic materials and therefore are really fast fashion.

All her knit wear that she advertises and moves is just not good quality and will be binned in 2 months time, it makes me despair.

LilyRose

I thought she did have a collab with Coach as she plugs them often enough. She is still wittering on abut Look Fantastic and her wretched tanning drops! Seriously, I don't want to buy any Helen. For some reason I do quite like her, I think she is like that annoying cousin that you can't help liking even though they drive you mad. 😂

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
All them monthly contracts are racking up, hence the manic stories trying to get all the codes in, and the new double storey extension to pay for. She must be on at least 10k a month now, she's currently doing monthly work for marks, miss Selfridges, m and co, swetty betty, Dorothy Perkins, look fantastic and loads more.

• Angry

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I like Helen but could do without the constant reposting of try ons. Her feed has become like someones barfed affiliate links all over the place.

• Haha

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

@FCD thanks for sharing that - I’ve just googled returns go to landfills. Makes for shocking reading - I had no idea 😮

That’s unbelievably shocking!!! I always assumed it gets repackaged and resold. She needs to be sent this article...
On a side note I too have decided to unfollow. Can’t bear the merry go round of the swipe ups any longer.

Reactions: 4

Teresa1974

Chatty Member
I just looked at the cost of those Peleton bikes....no wonder she does so many swipe ups...greedy cow.

VerrucaSalt

Proof that she only shares stuff for the money - she shared a pair of boots from John Lewis that are in the sale. I really liked them, so went in the John Lewis website to have a look (literally minutes after she shared them). SOLD OUT!! But anyone silly enough to swipe up......

Making sure that she swipes ups to every shop known to man so the cookies can attach to sites where people might shop in the run up to Xmas and afterwards in the Xmas sales. She is despicable.
I bloody hate that she does this. All for shit she never ever shows except for at times like this. That fucking massage device and the diffuser are amazon so that’s basically all Christmas gifts if people don’t delete their cookies. Eugh.