Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saps

The obsession with Cami tops........ how many does one person needs?? And who keeps asking her to hunt them out?
I usually find my own clothes when ordering online-I certainly don’t ask a random stranger to find them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Libbub

VIP Member
Christ just popped in to have a look this morning and she's barely drawing breath. I think she needs to stop drinking coffee. I was exhausted after only a minute. 🙉😵Remember now why I unfollowed.

• Haha

Saps

Those top shop jeans she hasn’t worn!

how many pairs of jeans does one person need??!!

all the prancing about in the mirror doing try on’s makes me dizzy.

what has happened to all her charity shop shopping??!

Emmadale

VIP Member
How many pairs of Nike trainers must that family own!

I agree - she looks more like a 10/12 but it could be because she is so tall - 5’ 10” - just in case you were not aware of this little-known fact 😉
Omg, she’s not 5ft 10’ is she?

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She only wears them during the ad on her stories, very occasionally dog walking in the mud. She's so inauthentic it's painful to watch. Her and abi have the reverse effect of advertising - put me right off the brand.

I’d be so miffed if my other half did this while we were on a mini break 😳
Not if it was earning her lots of money you might not be.

Does anyone know what they earn from the affiliate linking? She does sooooo many swipe ups and it’s usually just a collection of loads of screen shots from websites and then repeat!

And her mate 40notfrumpy who seems lovely but has anxiety and asks for advice on insta....simple, stop putting your life out there any worrying about likes & follows! She got a dog and instantly it had its own insta page that she tags...and now she puts it in daycare 🙄
She's a strange one that one. Very much trying too hard imo.

Mummylife_247

I cannot stand her shouting, she needs to tone down the level of her voice when she's talking as she is beyond loud and this is coming from someone who has trouble hearing.

KerChing

Chatty Member
So what do we think she'll do now, all the shops are shutting and no bugger can go anywhere. Is she really gonna still gonna carry on showing one after another of her old try ons? Surely not. But without that what is her appeal?
The companies will send them tat which they’ll try on at home & video, complete with swipe-ups. These women will adapt, not go away 🤣

Mastermum

WTF - her Instastory of her standing outside her bathroom going on about how she actually paid for her dress and how it was a ‘bathroom present to herself’. Does anyone else buy themselves presents from rooms in their house?! She is now doing a whole load of ‘Shout-outs’ to everything ranging from art galleries to her food. Does she pay for anything? Oh yes, paid for her dress...

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I think Helen has got a bit too big for those Matalan boots that she doesn’t bother wearing or mentioning now she isn’t getting paid. She’s in it for the money, pure and simple. Someone on here said she actually bought a dress! That must have hurt.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I keep getting her and 40notfrumpy mixed up when I’m posting about them on here. Not hard though, same shit content, all ads and swipe ups. The try-ons with her mini mate are hilarious though and lots of the outfits and comparisons with the little one don’t do her any favours at all.
I have to say I think 40notfrumpy is very pretty though.

• Sick

Kezza_69

VIP Member
How ridiculous does Abi look in some of the tall mum small mum try ons!
They were doing coats the other day and all I could think about was ET when they dressed him up to go out for Halloween in the coat almost touching the floor! HILARIOUS 🤣

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
They're such greedy grabby bitches, all of them. No morals, just pure greed because they don't want to get off their arses and phones and work for a living.