Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
The grid photo! I mean, I get that she has a few rolls when she sits down, but she knows she's actually got a fab figure so sitting there with her very tall, slim body saying let's normalise tummies is a bit tone deaf and disingenuous. If you have to position yourself in a certain way in your underwear to get the rolls, then id say the body pos messages are probably not for you. It's not brave at all, just looks desperate.
Much as I mostly like watching Helen the ‘my tummy is massive, look at my rolls, I need control underwear’ content is completely unrelatable and just feels like fishing for compliments. My 13 year old had a washboard tummy but can take a shot like this if she leans forward. And Helen reckons this is fat. Not helpful.

Reactions: 5

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Abi with 'today's details for all you asking...' used to do my nut in. Also the constant showing off about being skinny and eating so much is weird. She's the biggest stealth boaster on planet earth. Both of them are insufferable around Xmas and sales. Helen is actually super manic, so many swipe ups but not a single one for any small business. Not even all those businesses that have given her freebies all bloody year!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Yoga pants and snake skin heels, hilarious! She has zero style, I cringe at half the stuff she puts together. Here's an idea, how about her and abi DO SOME ACTUAL YOGA in their numerous gifted, very expensive, sports wear items. Or is that too much effort? Surely anyone interested would want to see how the clothes fare during actual workouts? Feel like I'm living in a bizarre parallel universe.

• Haha
Gosh anyone seen her stories today harping on about George/her parents/sister again? It is a sad story but there’s no need to constantly regurgitate it. It’s so clear she’s using it as a marketing tool to gain sympathy and make herself relatable to anyone else who has also lost a parent 🙄

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

I wish this sw
I bloody hate that she does this. All for shit she never ever shows except for at times like this. That fucking massage device and the diffuser are amazon so that’s basically all Christmas gifts if people don’t delete their cookies. Eugh.
I hope this gets some kind of regulation soon...so many people completely unaware of what happens when swiping up.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
40notfrumpys photos against that grotty brick wall are just awful. If I were a brand I would never send any of my clothing to that lot that think they’re 40/50+ supermodels doing ridiculous crouched down poses and stuffed in ill fitting clothes. And why is it, that wearing a bikini or bra and knicks gets thousands of likes when they look hideous?

Cerase

I notice the Topshop swipe ups have stopped. They are conspicuous by their absence, you'd think she's at least acknowledge what's happening to Topshop and their like. Or has she and I have missed it?

Helen and the rest of the bunch have been pimping all of the Arcadia Group in fact, for ages. They must pay the most for their links as so much of it is shit, I can't see any other reason for the swipe ups.

Tallgirl

Exactly!! Who has any interest in buying the latest new in dress from Topshop or any of the other tat she is peddling at the moment? Certainly not me! The most irritating thing is they are trying to make us think they’re doing us a favour to take our mind off things as opposed to lining their own pockets. And although the death of a parent is an awful time for anyone she can hardly compare it to a global crisis of this scale, it’s just not the same.
Exactly

Libbub

VIP Member
I think she has really changed. She has posted a couple of dresses that looks terrible on their own, but has disguised that with the leather jacket or denim shirt. She is then selling them to her punters.
What a great buy a dress that means you can’t take your jacket off? Previously she would have said that the fit isn’t good.
Now she is all sell, sell, sell!

Also I can’t understand how anyone has to ask about any element of jewellery because it is all constantly linked...the ‘everyone asks’ is utter bull, it’s just a softer sell.
I thought for quite some time some of those dresses she loves look horrendous and as for the piece of advice to put a vest top under a cut out back dress...... 🙄 Jesus get a grip! She's chaotic and her sense of style reflects that.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
100% agree! Much more authentic when instagrammers didn’t show things just for the money. Even 40notfrumpy who was at the lunch with Helen & Co has changed to swipe ups, gifts galore, Campaigns, ads etc....she’s even done the fantasie lingerie advert that’s doing the rounds with other ‘influencers’, sitting in her underwear being paid to do so....shame 🤦‍♀️
Oh don’t get me started on the photos in underwear! Really there’s just no need!

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
And up this morning is the topshop Jamie jeans (on repeat obvs🙄)...... She looks ridiculous...... Why oh why does she squeeze herself into at least a size too small pair of jeans, tell us they're great, expect us to swipe up immediately and buy, when basically she looks tragic and desperate. More importantly why are Topshop paying this woman. She's a terrible advert IMHO.

MaggsV

I enjoy using IG again after cleaning up those influencers, especially 40plus, no more slimming vests and hideous maxi skirts rammed down my throat. I feel so utterly stupid for following this woman so long and contributing to her income.

VerrucaSalt

She always tries to squeeze herself in to the smallest size possible. The dress would be fine in a bigger size.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The styling of the yoga pants is bad, they are yoga pants do yoga In them.

However I find the dresses she buys to be particularly terrible, her style has really gone down hill in the last year.

Saps

Totally agree about her never wearing the free stuff! She did an Aldi or Lidl clothing thing last year and I have never seen her wear it!

I totally fed up of the maxi skirts and shouting-so loud!