Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I’m disgusted that she is able to still find time to flog stuff whilst away on a gifted stay that she doesn’t appear to appreciate. Under eye concealer, tinted moisturiser, hair products that cost nearly £30, Lancôme sets and of course SB links. She is making so much money from her sheep. It’s shameful. She says she’s doing it all for her audience. No your aren't, you like making the money.

Reactions: 6

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I think she has really changed. She has posted a couple of dresses that looks terrible on their own, but has disguised that with the leather jacket or denim shirt. She is then selling them to her punters.
What a great buy a dress that means you can’t take your jacket off? Previously she would have said that the fit isn’t good.
Now she is all sell, sell, sell!

Also I can’t understand how anyone has to ask about any element of jewellery because it is all constantly linked...the ‘everyone asks’ is utter bull, it’s just a softer sell.
They all use that ‘everyone is asking’ statement. It’s just an excuse to sell and write a blog about something. It’s justifying their existence. Total tosh!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Yes all 3 kids are lovely. This is why I'll never sell my kids online, people will express opinions about them which may be inaccurate it unkind. Helen's not bothered though, she'll (literally) flog anything.

Natasha72

I had followed Helen for a while but I like many of you started to get increasingly irritated and annoyed by her IG content- too many ad afs etc and obvious freebies . Too many cheap throwaway fashion without seeming to have a concern for the environment and the cost of all these deliveries! I commented on a post a couple of months back that I didn’t think a dress was particularly flattering for her and she blocked me! Oh well 😁🙄👍

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I’m only following for the codes now. Making sure I’m not clicking through on swipe ups and if I can use a generic code rather than one of hers better still. She has become unbearable (and boring!) to watch. Everything on repeat 🥱
So she’s been away, and now she’s back with her merry go round of same old photos, swipe ups, ads you name it - anything that will line her greedy pockets.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Have stopped following her...but let me guess what she did today!

Found new jeans, a new denim a jacket, tried on a ton of leather jackets and some floaty skirts and tea dresses.
Then told everyone she needs to wear control vests and where to buy her earrings from?

PastorBake

Chatty Member
The Amazon swipe up is her biggest earner. Someone I know on Insta with a smaller account does the same and said she makes upwards of £300 from Amazon cookies a month because the cookies stay on your phone for 30 days and most people order from Amazon regularly meaning she gets a cut. Imagine what Helen must be making. It's completely unethical.
Thank you so much for this - have just deleted a horrifying load of cookies from my phone and set an alert to remind me to do it every week 👍

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's getting more manic by the second. How many times a day does she show the new look dresses. They're obviously getting the most swipes as she's repeated them ever day for a month. Greedy cow.

• Heart

Saps

I have stopped following.
She isn’t fashionable so there is no point following her.
The long floaty skirts etc are not cool.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I've got to unfollow I'm afraid. The endless treadmill of repeat posts. Every outfit is the bloody same, dress or pleated skirt with biker or denim jacket. Skinny jeans with a half tuck tee shirt or blouse. Hardly groundbreaking stuff is it.?

I could walk into topshop or m & co or marks and pick out everything she'd choose within 5 mins of walking through the door.

So predictable. It's actually boring as hell. And let's have it right everyday there's a bloody thousand swipe ups and ads...... She's earning a fortune. Also the maniacal way she runs around speaks........ I feel exhausted just watching her.
I think she’s out of her depth with it all ..
She’s boring, drags her kids in.. so so embarrassing ,wears same stuff , FFS. .. take the money you’ve made and run .... you’re gonna make yourself ill ..

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Her and abi are going on an exercise retreat soon and frantically trying to bag free gym wear. Neither of them do any type of gym activity. I don't get why companies use Instagrammers who accept anything that comes their way even if it's not something of interest. Why not find Instagrammers who are interested in going to the gym?

Mastermum

She really is making herself unlikeable, isn’t she? Her and her little minion (AKA Abi) are on a health retreat that people who probably would love to be there can’t afford it yet these two are being rude about it and drinking wine in their room, telling us how bored they are.
I feel sorry for George, her nephew, as his aunt so wants to conform into society. Just looked at Dreg Abi’s feed for the first time and they have identikit photos up. Both Frida Khalo prints and doubt they even Know who she is.Waste of space, the two of the two desperados...

Tallgirl

The obsession with Cami tops........ how many does one person needs?? And who keeps asking her to hunt them out?
I usually find my own clothes when ordering online-I certainly don’t ask a random stranger to find them!
I can't keep up with the speed she talks like a bloody parrot. Does my head in

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Contractually she can't say anything bad about the clothing she's paid to sell. But hey, put the dress with some pointy cowboy boots and it's sooooo cooooool huh?

Also the blue dress she tried on! Looked seriously awful and cheap and the print! Awful.

• Haha

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
There's no separate thread for Stealmystyle40 - Abi - but she has been mentioned on here before. She's sulking now as she was called out on a stealth brag about the designer handbag she bought on their little outing today. 'We work hard for it' blah blah blah. Yup, sure you do Abi <rolls eyes> Really really really hard, all that trying on clothes, shoving on swipe ups, drinking wine and complaining. Really hard. Honest.
It did seem like quite a brag and she felt she had to justify it. I’m sure all those bored stay at home non working (yes that inc you Abi) wealthy mums that met for lunch yesterday after their “press event” felt the need to splurge and show off to each other in Selfridges! When will they ever get that Advertising on insta is NOT working! It wasn’t that long ago that all of these Instagrammers didn’t do it for the money, it was just to show what you wore or may have bought or liked etc, it seemed more genuine back then. Now I don’t believe any of them!

• Heart

Ruby1

I personally think she looks better that the little one, who has the body of a 10 year old boy. I like Helan, she has a normal shape for a woman of her age. Yes the repetitive swipe ups are annoying (hammock, neck massager) but as a person she seems nicer than lots.

Saps

I followed for fashion etc and now it isn’t even fashion!
She has had an awful few years but the constant reference to it is far too full on for me. And if Instagram is an outlet for her then maybe she doesn’t need to mention it quite so much!!
Obviously not working with Matalan anymore so the black boots (the ones she said looked like DM’s) are no where to be seen!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Unfollowed ages ago but popped to see stories after they appeared in my explore page. No change at all, same links again and again and again. Ad infinitum. And the shouting, gurning, teeth, bulging eyes whilst sharing link after link. Gave me a headache.

mysecretself

Chatty Member
I think she’s alluded to drink issues in the past. I stopped following her ages ago, it was all swipe ups for dresses and blazers and camis and frankly I don’t need any!!! I think the fact that she does try ons and just returns then doesn’t sit right with me. If that rumour going round is true that they don’t the sell those items then she is single handely causing massive amounts of clothes to go to waste or landfill. She has no care for the environment. Plus the shouting. I can’t deal.