3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was my boyfriends day off and cos it’s only once a week it’s my favourite day of the week. I’ve been happy all day cos I’ve got to spend time with him

lovely weather, sat in the garden with my family ☀

Pictures I took of the baby. He really looks like his Dad

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Knowing my premature twins are thriving in NICU. My eldest telling me all the reasons he loves being a big brother despite not meeting his new sisters yet & my partner for picking up the slack whilst I continue to recover from a csection all whilst working and visiting our babies in hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My cat taking his steroids no problem

A 3 way video call with my husband and daughter. We are all in different countries

Had my nails done

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Catching up with a friend
Seeing the Red Arrows
Chilling in the garden

Reactions: 3
Sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine whilst chatting with my Hubs & Daughter
Having a Costa take-out for lunch
Ordering some new clothes online

Went to my partners work for lunch and the baby sat opposite me in a big chair and was so happy and smiley with his cheese sandwich. In the sunshine ☀

Went to see my fellas Nan. I never had a Nan growing up so get along with her quite well. I wind her up and she loves me. She calls me a cheeky so and so 🤣

the weather ☀ and doing my washing and having it on the line!

Reactions: 4
A picture from the hospital of my babies.

My Grandad massaging me to tell me he loves me.

My son when he tripped over a box this morning he didn't find it funny but his face was priceless

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Finally took a car load of stuff to the charity, so happy to see the back of the clutter.

My sick cat is eating well

Had a video call with my daughter

waking up and realising it was the weekend so I could go back to sleep

watching my beatiful cats sleeping peacefully together

finding millionaire matchmaker on ITV hub, love trashy tv to binge on :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Learning that Anthony Doerr has a new book coming out

Watching old films

Tasting browned butter

That I finally got started on my apple cider vinegar.

That I finally put up those shelves

And that I bug someone so much they gave me my own post.

That I finally got started on my apple cider vinegar.

That I finally put up those shelves

And that I bug someone so much they gave me my own post.
are you making the vinegar yourself? if so how? have always wanted to do so.
Intrigued by the third point....

are you making the vinegar yourself? if so how? have always wanted to do so.
Intrigued by the third point....
Apples, (or apple scraps) sugar and water.. chop the apples let them brown (air brown, so make sure you get good ones preferable windfalls or organic)
Add sugar to water around 1 tablespoon to every cup of water doesn't have to be measured perfectly. if you have any apple cider vinegar with the mother already at home put some into the container it will work faster, if not it doesn't matter it will make its own mother.

cover with muslin, so fruit flies don't get in, stir every day until sugar has gone, sieve all the lumps out (but not too fine as you need the mother with it) and bottle up leave it until its really vinegary.

I can't give you measurements as I do huge 50l batches and just wing it.. but plenty of info online.

The other thing is unimportant- to me not to them though- but I've known them for years as they were just as annoying on another forum we were on. Just imagine someone on a very high horse looking down their very long nose at you talking in a sneering manner but 100 times more pompous, That's them, that is.. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Watching my son play in goal at football.
My twins in NICU getting stronger by the day.
My sister in law and niece sending me a card 💕

• Heart
New episodes of Lucifer to watch
Getting some new clothes for the first time in ages
Tidying up a bit, cleaning always gives me feel-good vibes

Not been well today so me and my son got on the couch and watched Toy Story 2. He enjoyed it and laughed whenever Slinky was on

my son has started getting going ‘HUH!?’ When he does something he doesn’t understand and it’s well funny 🤣

I had a lie down with the baby while he napped. He woke up and went ‘Mum!’ And gave me a hug 🥰

• Heart
The sunshine
Nutella
Playing Abba's new song Don't Shut Me Down on repeat - love it so much!
Loving the new songs too ❤

This was yesterday

Appreciation of my home and how it’s finally all coming together decorating wise

Cadbury giant orange buttons

Abba’s new music 🎶

Apples, (or apple scraps) sugar and water.. chop the apples let them brown (air brown, so make sure you get good ones preferable windfalls or organic)
Add sugar to water around 1 tablespoon to every cup of water doesn't have to be measured perfectly. if you have any apple cider vinegar with the mother already at home put some into the container it will work faster, if not it doesn't matter it will make its own mother.

cover with muslin, so fruit flies don't get in, stir every day until sugar has gone, sieve all the lumps out (but not too fine as you need the mother with it) and bottle up leave it until its really vinegary.

I can't give you measurements as I do huge 50l batches and just wing it.. but plenty of info online.

The other thing is unimportant- to me not to them though- but I've known them for years as they were just as annoying on another forum we were on. Just imagine someone on a very high horse looking down their very long nose at you talking in a sneering manner but 100 times more pompous, That's them, that is.. 🤣
Ooh thank you, what do you use to sieve, just a standard metal one?

• Heart
Ooh thank you, what do you use to sieve, just a standard metal one?
No metal is used in making vinegar it is not good for the vinegar or the metal so make sure you always use a plastic or wooden spoon, and a plastic or cloth sieve. I use cheesecloth or muslin, if you use a huge bucket as I do, make sure it's food grade. most people make smaller batches in large glass jars

just remembered an important step. when the fermenting stage is done, scoop out all the lumps then you leave it for a longer time and then sieve it, you don't want it too clear as you want the mother with it.

But you are best off watching a few videos.. in case I missed anything

• Heart
my cat sprawled out atop my picnic table, in the sunshine, and all four limbs pointing upwards, as though in some sort of yoga pose! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.