3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I show a picture of the baby, to the baby and I say ‘who’s that?’ He goes ‘me!’

my boyfriend bought me loads of my fav snacks home

I made a lovely sausage casserole with red pepper and cheese sausages for dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it is finally saturday after a long work week!
It is raining and I have no plans and it is relaxing to sit inside listening to the rain while having lunch
a friend bought me a brownie as a thank you gift, delicious!

Happy weekend everyone!

Reactions: 4
Yesterday

1. We finally got some more flooring laid in our new house so we're getting close to moving in!

2. Our friend popped round and me and my partner were just laughing and he said "you two are such a great couple"

3. I got a £100 refund on top of the £25 I've already had from a company who messed up our delivery 4 times!

1) I had some delicious sour dough bread with proper butter for my dinner.

2) I helped out at some training and it always makes me feel happy to know I’m helping people who are in a place where I once was.

3) I’ve got a flake in the fridge ready to get me through the afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1.) my boiler is finally working again, first hot shower in a week!

2.) late start at work so relaxing at home

3.) woke up to sunshine!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1. My daughter run into school today following her best friend and it made me so happy she’s settling so well 🥲

2. I’ve made a start on a work project I’ve been putting off for months!!! Feels so good to make a dent in it.

3. My daughter finally got a hospital appointment we’ve been waiting for what seems like forever

1. Coffee - I think I am addicted!
2. Had to run some errands and ended up chatting with pleasant strangers
3. Woke up and put on an audiobook. I normally jump right into making coffee and checking the internet. This was probably a one off so I’m celebrating 😆

Reactions: 7
Not 3 but 2 - I bought my hubby a front and back door mat from Amazon, the rubber kind that are non slip and big and after 1 day he loves them. He is not too good on his feet but will not admit it so ordered them from Amazon and he said they were a waste of money - about £17 each - but after 1 day he says he should have had them ages ago.
Make it 3 - Christmas cake from Bury Market which has gone. :)

1. Coffee - I think I am addicted!
2. Had to run some errands and ended up chatting with pleasant strangers
3. Woke up and put on an audiobook. I normally jump right into making coffee and checking the internet. This was probably a one off so I’m celebrating 😆
Talking about pleasant strangers we went to Bury Market yesterday and spoke to more people than we ever have spoken to in North Wales. Sit on one of the many seats there and someone will come and talk to you. Lovely day. Think we will sell up and move there - seriously.
Back to last 3 things you bought.
1 coat - 3 brilliant tops.
Black Pudding - Manchester Tart - Oven bottom cakes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesterday

Street View has been updated for my road and now shows the new windows/cladding we had installed last year

Made a prawn story fry for dinner and the prawns were huge and juicy

My husband went to his office today so I was working from home alone and it meant I didn't have to make 2 drinks every time I went down stairs

It's Friday at last

Husband didn't forget to take the bins out, it's his one job each week.

Wine tonight

Reactions: 2
The baby has started saying boo so just kept randomly shouting boo at me and it was really cute

me and my boyfriend had a bit of a falling out this morning but we were back to normal and laughing and joking when he got in from work

my sister text me asking if I was free for dinner tomorrow night. I haven’t seen her for ages so will be nice to see her

What a lovely thread!

Mine from today (despite several disasters) are:
It's been gloriously sunny
I got to read my book for half an hour while waiting to pick up adult child
Me and the dog saw a beautiful, wonderful, amazing seal while walking on the beach this afternoon.

My son has been in a great, chatty and playful mood for the last few days - no strops, tantrums or meltdowns (from me or him!) 🎉

I took today off work at the last minute and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I had ordered sausage, chips and gravy from the chip shop for tea and it was amazing!

Reactions: 5
no plans today so can just relax alone which i love
I lost a book on the tube years ago and couldn't remember the title, I had been half way through and just getting into it, the other day I finalllyyyyyyyy remembered the name and managed to buy a new copy so started again this morning
now sunny weather so going to continue to read in the park
Happy saturday everyone!

• Heart
I woke up in a proper grump after an unsettled night and some bad dreams but as the day went on I managed to shake it off.

My son tried a slush drink for the first time and it blew his mind.

Met up with some friends with our kids, was amazing just seeing the boys run around playing together!

Made plans to see an old school friend that I've not seen in donkeys

Made a chocolate cake

It was nice and cold this morning

1. This:

2. Tasted my first ever pour over coffee. It was nice ☕

3. Heard from my brother. He asked me to see if there’s any correlation between my 💩-ing habits and feelings of judgement or disgust. First thing in the morning. There’s nothing like siblings 😂

Gave the baby a croissant and the way he was eating it looked like he was eating a chicken wing and it really made me laugh

I ordered a new mustard coloured jumper the other day, I wore it today and I felt nice in it

the baby kept hiding behind the chair and popping out and shouting BOO 😂

Had an impromptu self care day and my much reviled sauna blanket saw some action

Found a tucked away mansion in the area that is open to public tours

Took a break from my cell phone

A friend at work brought me a little cake as a random treat.

My husband just cooked me an amazing pork and mash meal for dinner.

After my son woke me up stupidly early this morning I managed to get to sleep again after he left for his grandparents. It felt like such a sneaky treat!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.