3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. I had a really nice sandwich for lunch
2. Left work a but earlier than normal
3. Love island final tonight so I finally get my life back 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
1.) monday is finally over!
2.) got my covid jab yday and was worried I would have bad side effects as some of my friends did but I am fine
3.) after a grey day it is sunny for my walk back to the station finally

Reactions: 3
Had a facial

The best eye test and advice ever

The sun was shining for the first time in two weeks

Reactions: 4
After a few 5-5.30am lie ins, the baby slept till gone 6.30

Pushing the baby in the pram and he was making me laugh pointing at every car going 'CAR!' and every tree 'TREE!!!'

Had a lovely walk round the lake, pier and beach this morning

Reactions: 2
H&M order arrived and everything fits and looks good

Lunch out with my mum

Sales assistant in a shop was really helpful, friendly and made me laugh. Was nice to be served by someone who seemed to enjoy his job and people. Rather than treating customers like an inconvenience

1) booked a rental car to go visit a family member who’s poorly (didn’t think I could afford it but worked it out)
2) designed a new pattern and it worked perfect first time
3) the cat and dog were cuddled asleep. The cat farted himself awake, thought it was the dog, and smacked him round the head 😂

• Haha
Bought a bistro set (garden table and 2 chairs) was £30 reduced from £50 and also had a £5 off promotional code in my emails so got it for £25! 🎉🎉

• Heart
Joined a book club and met lovely new people

Got my cat to eat more and take his medication

Finished reading the awesome book American Dirt

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Woke up feeling anxious and overwhelmed, but I’ve managed to get a few small jobs done before work this morning and it’s made me feel a bit better 🧼🧺

Saw my stepchildren on the way to school this morning walking and talking together ☺

My son told me he was pleased to be back at school and had missed homework! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had breakfast with my friend

Sorted out and tidied my downstairs bathroom

Sold a pair of trainers

1.) first of all, it is the last day of my work week, need i say more
2.) sunny and not cold, finally
3.) been offered a new job which seems to be a job I will actually enjoy unlike the current one i hate
Happy weekend everyone!

• Heart
1.) first of all, it is the last day of my work week, need i say more
2.) sunny and not cold, finally
3.) been offered a new job which seems to be a job I will actually enjoy unlike the current one i hate
Happy weekend everyone!
Congratulations!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Only worked half day today and now off for a week

Lunch out with my mumma

Popped in to see my bestie for a cup of tea

I now own a full length, fleece night gown and it’s bloody fabulous 🤩

I spent £90 on Argos same day on a dog bed, that didn’t make me smile 💸 but seeing him all snug on it does 😌

I did my roots 🧝🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Woke up and had a big cry this morning but went out with my best friend and cheered up

I took a video of the baby dancing in slow mo and he looks up at me and smiles in the video. He looks so cute & happy it’s adorable

me and my boyfriend ordered hot cookie dough and milkshakes. I got a biscoff cookie dough and a crunchie milkshake. They were *chefs kiss*

• Heart
My little one looked so trendy in the new jogger suit and trainers that he got for his birthday. He makes me laugh because he keeps calling them his “Nike ticks.”

My cat is curled up next to me on the couch and she’s purring loudly.

I have gin.

• Heart
Watching the rabbits hop around the garden today

The youngest set the table without even being asked today and said he’d done it so his big brother and sister can have extra time on their games without having to come off and do it 🥺

A roast dinner 😂😋

• Heart
The sunshine
Nutella
Playing Abba's new song Don't Shut Me Down on repeat - love it so much!

• Heart
I had a lovely morning with some friends and our children at soft play and the park.

A local business I’ve been really loyal to over the last 2 years made a really kind gesture today and it made my day!

I’ve got a Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy bar to snack on tonight.

• Heart
1. I managed to make proper poached eggs for the first time ever. I tried in the past and it was always a failure.

2. I'm not a big cook and like to stick to the few recipes I know. However, this evening, I wanted to try something different and followed a new recipe from A to Z which is an accomplishment for me. I'm glad I did. I hope I'll be able to expend my cooking skills. I feel like such a grown up when I learn a new dish or follow a recipe (I'm 31, about time).

3. The feeling I get after I've cleaned my apartment and done a bit of self care.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.