3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was driving to work following a diversion... Came round a corner and had to slam my brakes on because there was a gaggle of geese just stood in the middle of the road!

Once I got over the shock of the emergency stop, I actually laughed out loud at the fact I'd be late for work because of geese... I work in a city centre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My boss hovering the carpet at work making me think of Freddie mercury in the music video for I want to break free.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What must have been Mummy and Daddy seagulls, then their still furry baby flying behind them. The baby was squeaking and squalling as though it was so happy to be old enough to fly about with his/her parents.

BTW, I don't live anywhere near the sea but I do have a canal nearby.

Reactions: 3
1) I had a crisp sandwich for lunch and it was so simple but I loved it.

2) My son went into nursery with no fuss this morning.

3) I’m rattling through Desperate Housewives for the millionth time and I love it more with each rewatch.

• Heart
Had tea with my friend

Brushed and fussed over my cat

watched tv this evening with my daughter

• Heart
Listening to my daughter read.
Getting my cat back from the cattery.
Eating a hot brownie that Ive been looking forward to all day 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Walking out of the hospital on a high from another set of 'all clear' tests

Getting flowers from him indoors

Browsing online looking at holidays for 2022 - restrictions permitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Walking out of the hospital on a high from another set of 'all clear' tests

Getting flowers from him indoors

Browsing online looking at holidays for 2022 - restrictions permitting.
So nice to read positive things. Your post has made my day! Onwards and upwards - Good luck to you. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Baked some rich tea biscuits.
Phone call with my mum.
Finally having some rain after around 2 months of none!

1) Woke up to hubs making avocado on toast... for us both 🤣
2) Cinema tonight with a wonderful friend that I haven't seen for 18 months.
3) No work until Thursday next week

I’m gonna think about yesterday,

1) Husband and I got an amazing takeaway from Fat Hippo for tea.
2) Had a good natter with my mother in law on the doorstep - was good to see someone from outside the house as I’m mid way through isolating.
3) My son came out of a massive meltdown after half an hour and was really cuddly when he was calming down - I hate the meltdowns but the cuddles after our amazing.

• Heart
This one’s for yesterday, it’s too early in the morning for me to be smiling. 😑 😝

1 - it was Friday and no more traumatic school runs until next week.

2 - My husband came home from work and gave me the biggest hug after what he knows has been a hard week. Made me feel better ❤

3 - We ordered McDonalds for the kids and ourselves; the McSpicy was back on the menu, I was in my element. 🍔 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. a parcel arrived for me
2. I won a competition to be an “influencer” for Cadbury’s (basically, we will send you some chocolate please take a picture of it and put it on your instagram, we will pay for your time)
3. I am getting a McDonald’s tonight

• Heart
1) I relived my early teen years today by blasting out some pop-punk on Spotify while cleaning the house.

2) Getting fish and chips for tea!

3) I’ve kept my pjs on all day for the first time in absolutely ages and I’ve loved it!

• Heart
1. Went out for lunch and to the theatre with my mum and sister and it was the best day I have had in forever due to covid.

2. I got compliments on my outfit

3. Finding a parking space right outside the theatre

• Heart
  • Getting Nespresso coffee for the first time in months since the store was closed during lockdown. I know they're not environmentally friendly, but I find the coffee rather decent and better than the alternatives out there. The caramel one is my morning treat with my grown up cup and saucer lol.
  • Getting my all time favorite Estee Lauder face cleanser. My face has been giving me trouble for weeks now and I've gathered it might be related to the products I've been using. I stopped purchasing this cleanser because I was trying to find an organic alternative at a cheaper price, but they left my skin feeling unclean and my skin was breaking out like never before. It was the last one in stock.
  • A catchy French song I've been listening to on repeat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That feeling after decluttering your space.
Shopping with my husband!
Dinner in a restaurant with the 👪

• Heart
Took the cone off my cats head, he’s more comfortable now

Finished a huge pile of ironing

Watched TV with my daughter

• Heart
  • Woke up early and the sun was shining for the first time in almost three weeks!
  • A nice chat with an older lady at a café by the beach - she was hilarious
  • Getting my EU Digital COVID Certificate 24 hours after my second Pfizer shot & on the same day the vaccine received full FDA approval. It definitely makes me feel more comfortable about my decision to get this vaccine after a few hesitations initially

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.