3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Listening to a thunderstorm while I was tucked up in bed in the early hours
2. Went to a NT playground and my son played for 3.5 hours with other kids while I read my book
3. My boyfriend has just put up some pretty lights in the garden

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For yesterday:

1) Slept really well last night
2) Went out and saw my friends
3) Took some lovely pictures

Today:

1) Woke up to the sound of rain outside
2) Had a lush baked avocado egg for breakfast
3) Spent my morning on the porch drinking coffee and online browsing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. Another thunderstorm currently, proper crackling
2. Had no work phone calls or emails to deal with today meaning I could do what I needed to without interruption
3. Managed to tidy the bedroom and have a bath tonight and still have some time to do some planning for a trip away before Love Island.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Finally some rain

Flicking through a photo album of the three of us with the baby. Kept pointing at me & my boyfriend and saying 'mummy' and 'daddy'

The baby took the brush off his Dad while he was brushing up and started trying to brush up himself 😂

• Heart
Rain lashing down and really loud thunder ❤

New staircase finished - can't stop walking up and down it

Finally got a full refund for something - had been worrying that I wouldnt get one as the supplier was resisting.

• Heart
1) I’ve ate my weight in chocolate to cheer myself up.

2) I was feeling really anxious on a work call so turned my camera off and coloured in a picture to keep me calm. It was really pretty by the end.

3) My son had a bath bomb in his bath for the first time and seeing him so amazed at all the colours spreading made me smile.

• Heart
1. I’ve received some really high praise from three members of the board of execs for the organisation I work for and I feel really appreciated in my role (hoping it will manifest into something 🤞)

2. I got a notification to say a package I’ve been waiting on has been shipped

3. The Jack Grealish thread on here (the members on that thread are hilarious!)

• Heart
My car has been fixed and I’ve got it back 🥳

I feel like a new woman today after being ill yesterday.

I’m getting a lash infill 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) I slept really well last night.

2) We’re having a bit of a lazy morning here - pjs, blankets and watching Shrek.

3) Really enjoyed my breakfast - shredded wheat with blueberries inside it and then added more blueberries.

The pounding headache I had yesterday has gone

The builder finally came to fix the leaky roof

Watched Love Island at lunchtime. Couldn’t wait until our usual evening viewing (we are usually a day behind)

• Heart
Had breakfast with hubby in the garden in the sunshine.

Went to the range to buy some little ornaments from the fish tank section for my granddaughters fairy garden.

Watched a video of my grandson at his football practice and he has amazing control of the ball and he's only five!.

Reactions: 2
1) I had an amazing lie in!

2) I made a lush meal from Hello Fresh for dinner - honey mustard pork with mash!

3) I saw a family friend for the first time in about 2 years and she said how great I looked and commented on how much weight I’ve lost. I dismissed her comments completely as I’ve gained a couple pounds in recent weeks but then realised what she’d said is actually true as since I would have seen her last I’ve lost about 25lbs.

• Heart
1, I managed a spin class
2, snuggles with the teen who is allergic to me for about 2 mins
3, attempted creme brûlée for the first time ever and it looks like I’ve pulled it off

Reactions: 4
1) I had a nice iced tea lemonade.

2) I’ve spoken to two new people today who were lovely.

3) I made a delicious pasta for tea.

01. The gorgeous sunshine but combined with a gentle breeze so not too warm

02. The local corner shop being relatively well stocked and having everything I wanted when I went an hour ago

03. My cat getting stroppy because she's a drama queen and hilarious

1. Two appraisals I was dreading at work went far better than I expected
2. I had a lidl chocolate and hazelnut croissant for breakfast and it was delightful
3. My sister put together a shoe cupboard for our mum that was on my to do list and she said it was really difficult so pleased I dodged that one!

1.) sunshine, for what feels like finally!
2.) it is no longer monday 😅
3.) my wfh day tomorrow, lie in!

Reactions: 1
My daughter made dinner

our cat is back from the vet

Deep conditioned my hair and it feels amazing

1) the Jelly belly birthday cake car freshener I ordered arrived and it smells amazeeeeee 😍
2) getting a whole wash load on the airer to dry
3) McDonald’s for lunch

Hi all,

In the midst of all that's happening in the world right now, I thought I'd create a thread to share what made you smile today.

Just to bring a bit of positivity even if it's a drop in the ocean.

Personally: The new episode of Chesapeake Shores on Netflix.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.