3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.) my start date at work being pushed back a week
2.) another sunny day
3.) my little kitten sitting on my lap purring

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. Having a good singalong to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack this morning

2. Going out for ice cream

3. In Asda, the cashier told my boyfriend to “rub his chip” because his card wasn’t being recognised and he said “rub my what?!” 😂 poor woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1) I made some awesome cakes for my son’s birthday this weekend.

2) I had the house to myself for about two hours while making the cakes and got to blast some cheesy pop and have a good sing along.

3) Me and my husband had a good laugh setting up some news toys for my son tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1. Getting to put my out of office on
2. My first purchase from Coach arriving
3. Being able to cancel the 3pm meeting (on a Friday afternoon who does that) because the chat wasn’t necessary after all and could be done via email (like I said originally) 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
had a great day at work today, never bloody laughed as much.

coming home to my dog and seeing his little face when i pull up on the drive.

i got a 20p chocolate orange millionaires shortbread (on clearance ofc i’m a tight bastard)

• Heart
1. Waking up to both my kids (who had sneaked into my room at night)
2. Getting the Iceland food shop delivered (now have so many ice lollies lol)
3. Seeing the headcase fuckboy who’s been messing with my brain on and off for 5 years has blocked me on WhatsApp..after ignoring him for a week! Happy bleeping days!

1) my daughter told me I’m her best friend and that she’ll miss me when she starts nursery 🥺👩‍👧
2) my son and I had some beautiful quality time in the garden putting clothes pegs on the clothes line learning colours 👩‍👦🤗
3) I had a mani pedi for the first in a long time and I feel fabulous! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The weather. It's cool, overcast and raining ❤

Treated myself to a new bag

My nephew's face as we were going through the car wash (his first time)

Reactions: 3
Had pizza delivery for dinner

my skin is looking better and not so spotty on the chin

spent the afternoon in the pool reading

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) The sun is shining and it’s not unbearable today.

2) My kids’ excited faces when we took them to soft play today for the first time in 18 months. It was their life pre-Covid.

3) I have a slice of carrot cake that I’m going to enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream later on.

• Heart
1.) got some great discounted items in M+S
2.) found a pack of cat food in the back of the cuprboard meaning Idon't have to go and buy more!
3.) my cat purring to me (instead of just being grumpy and crying for food) when I let her back in this morning

Had a lovely bbq

Watched Clarkeson’s Farm which made us laugh out loud

Beautiful sunny day and had a breeze

Had a wander round the garden centre and got a few colourful plants for filling gaps for 50p each.

Had a lovely chat with my daughter on the phone and could hear my granddaughter playing in the background talking to herself.

Hubby cooking us a nice roast while I'm having a lay down listening to the thunder!😳

Reactions: 6
Found an unopened packet of Cadbury’s mini eggs in the freezer

Finished a book and started another

Conditioned my hair with a mask and now it’s very shiny and not so frizzy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1) Saw some important people to our family today for the first time in almost a year.

2) I got a bit of a lie in today.

3) I’ve got a lovely new drink on the go - Black Cherry & Raspberry Rubicon.

• Heart
All baby related today😂

1) woke up this morning and me and the baby said hiya to eachother for five mins to and fro

2) there's a months of the year song on Little Baby Bum and the baby goes up to the tv and tries to say whatever month it is after they say it on the tv

3) we don't have a lock on the bathroom door and my bf needed to go as soon as he got in and the baby kept marching up to the door and opening it on him 🤣 my boyfriend was just sat there like 🥴 made me laugh 😂

• Heart
1) my colleague accidentally writing duck in an email to a customer
2) new look order was delivered (I never treat myself)
3) remembered I’ve got a choccie milkshake in the fridge 😛🍫

1) I had an amazing massage and energy treatment today.

2) I reorganised the fridge and it looks great.

3) I got an hour sitting in the garden all on my own for the first time in what feels like years.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.