3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had my nails done this morning

Sat outside this afternoon and read my book (and Tattle)

Eaten lots of frozen watermelon to keep cool

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1) I played in the paddling pool with my son for about an hour and a half.

2) Ate a watermelon ice lolly while in the paddling pool.

3) My husband is on cooking a bbq for tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A huge ornate mirror that I'd been eyeing up arrived today. I spotted it in a shop and my OH got it behind my back ❤ (the downside is I won't be able to nag him about anything for while)

Went swimming - bliss in this weather

Hearing the neighbours kids having fun squealing and splashing about in their pool

• Heart
Hubby cut the grass after a week away on holiday, it was like a jungle

Had a nice lay down under the ceiling fan in my bedroom

Grandson coming soon for a sleepover😍

1. A fun day out with friends
2. Friends youngest was really excitable and loving our day out
3. Stepdaughter asked if she could take her book in the car to read (she has never shown interest in reading before) and tonight has fallen asleep holding her book 🥺♥

• Heart
Woke up to grandson saying good morning nanny

Built a fairy garden for my granddaughter

Just received a picture of grandchildren cuddling in the paddling pool and they're cousins, they love each other so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Spent time in the pool trying to tan evenly

House was sparkling before Mr and Miss Libbylulu got up. Cleaned and did the laundry early.

managed to bring the cat in for the night. He’s been so stubborn last couple of nights, refusing to come in, guarding his turf from the other cat that sometimes comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) My husband made lush baked chicken tacos for tea.

2) I took some of my son’s books out of a box and put them where he could clearly see them, he immediately spent 30 minutes reading through them on his own.

3) I had a lovely lie in and a leisurely shower this morning while my husband looked after the little one.

• Heart
Really scraping the barrel today, but here goes:
1) I had a good nights sleep
2) I’ve made plans to go out tomorrow and see my sister afterwards
3) I painted my nails, they look really nice

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1) The weather (I love the heat so I’m in my element!)
2) I got a few compliments on a dress I was hesitant to wear
3) The garden is looking lovely 🥰

• Heart
1, My son used the potty
2, My son got accepted into nursery to start September
3, Sat in the Garden with Mr Gilmore, having a glass of wine.

1) I had a mooch around Tesco to get some baking ingredients and it was so quiet!

2) I just made a luuusssh bean stew from Hello Fresh for tea.

3) My son has been in a (generally) great mood all day despite him being stuck in isolation now for 6 days - 2 days left!! We’ve had a great time playing.

Reactions: 4
a lovely old woman came into work today, she was struggling to get her card out so i helped her and had a long chat with her. she was absolutely lovely. her grandchildren should be so grateful 😊 i love meeting nice people, especially working in retail u get your fair share of dickheads.

i got a dominos for tea, buy one get one free of course.

it was my nans birthday today so i gave her some gifts which she loved. seeing her face light up made my day. she’s my bestfriend

• Heart
Managed to accomplish so many chores before 10.30

my daughter is making dinner tonight

sitting outside on my egg chair reading my new book

• Heart
Had all my bedding on the washing line to dry and it smelt so nice.

Made my little dog a treat ice lolly and sat and watched her while she waited for it to melt cause she hates ice!

Started a painting of a rose cause I love flowers, and I'm pleased with it so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Spent the morning in the pool, felt I was on holidays

Had permanent eyeliner

Had a great night sleep and woke early

• Heart
1) I have had a lovely day in the garden enjoying the sunshine
2) We harvested a tonne more garlic from the allotment this morning
3) I had a lovely chat with some friends this afternoon

Had a lie in

When my bf got in from work me, him & the baby all sat in the garden eating ice lollies

My boyfriend told me I looked 'fit' in my shorts, it's the first time I've wore something with my legs out since having the baby 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1. I've managed to get a ton of work done this morning, just put headphones in and cracked on so I'll be able to slip off early this afternoon.
2. I had a really nice triple chocolate cookie from the co-op
3. My auntie sent me a video of her new puppy she's collecting in a couple of weeks and he's the cutest thing

• Heart
FInding out that my witch of a boss was pinged last night hahahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.