Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
He said something about how the first victim is big and can handle it. Urm no you bloody raped him. You have destroyed both men because you're a manipulative cretin who enjoys being in control.

Reactions: 17

Shall64

Chatty Member
Another highlight
When the man is like “get Dave in here. He’ll support me” and the lady says in private “Get Dave in here? Dave organised the whole thing. It was his investigation ” 🤣
That was hilarious- I could never do that job as the temptation to say - “sorry Dave isn’t available right now - he’s over in your house in Ireland taking selfies with your stolen fireplace” - would have been waaaay too strong.

• Haha
  • Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
The guy who did the stabbing had a similarly confusing way about him. Capable of stabbing three people over nothing yet shaking while being interviewed and writing heartfelt letters to his grandparent's. I guess the human brain is a complex thing.
I wonder if he was under the influencer of drugs,hence his uncontrollable behaviour and once he had come down reality of what happened started to sink in. I also wondered if the note to his grandparents was going to be a suicide note.

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I bet there are many more victims who will be bolstered by seeing him convicted and seeing those strong men disclose what happened to them.

Lostcat

Chatty Member
What a desperately awful waste of a life, and what an extraordinarily strange tale so far: I just can't comprehend how or why the 21 year old uni student got tangled up in such a specifically cruel business with the older women and the 2 men.

It's certainly hooked me in though, can't wait for the next episode.

Nosymum

VIP Member
Utterly shocked at this weeks episodes as for public interest I think it’s far better for public to have those 2 little sh!ts in prison!

• Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
I don't know how the detectives don't slap them across the table, the arrogant swine. Felt for the victims, cried at one point. Quite triggering. He must've had other victims who probably felt shame in telling police.

Joan of Narc

RE Curtis Long, he said to the police that he'd been going to Nick Papworth's to watch the UFC at 1am. But Papworth had called him just after midnight before the incident. I don't think he was involved in the stabbing or running over, but I also don't believe he was in the area just to 'watch UFC'. I think Papworth's called him as part of the gang to come and help him. and he's went, realised how serious everything was, and then left.

I also really strongly disliked that young detective. He seemed like he was playing cops and robbers and some of his statements to the camera were really off to to me. When he said that the stabbing happened because of 'blood lust' I rolled my eyes. No, it was because they off their faces on alcohol and cocaine, all lost their heads, there was a seething resentment between the groups and adrenaline was high.
Yes the young detective gave me the vibe of someone who had come through a 'fast track' scheme and think they know better than experienced colleagues. I completely disagreed with the blood lust comment too.

Leo100

VIP Member
I saw this on twitter not sure on the original source of it though. One thing I will say is that I did think there was no need to show the footage of him falling at the door so many times how horrific and then the police officer talking about it when they weren't there for that reason. I'm not saying she can't talk about it but we didn't need to hear it

Attachments

• Sad

Dramallama2

I think it’s insane that people are giving money to them. Yes, it was unbelievably wrong that the two attempted burglars didn’t get a harsher sentence - but he wasn’t in the right either. Wild 🥴
Omg this. I don’t think it should be allowed personally in this situation. Over 100k now what the fuck. He behaved recklessly and commited a crime. He could of so so easily knocked over someone’s child, someone’s mum, someone’s partner, a family driving home etc.. I feel very strongly on road safety and have witnessed far to many (almost always men) idiots driving like complete and utter idiots resulting in accidents for me to have any sympathy at all for Adam. Sorry unpopular opinion but I feel like I needed to vent this 🙈

• Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever seen anyone’s response to being interviewed quite as disturbing as watching Papworth. Absolutely chilling & I'd immediately say psychopath, but then the way he got upset over his daughter, doesn't fit that. A very dangerous man imo.

A truly awful, tragic & shocking incident. Such a waste of life over 'nothing'.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Such a hard watch. I hate sitting there watching the TV knowing there are so many vulnerable young girls out there, but i was hoping that programs like last night might help people recognise certain behaviours and grooming techniques. I also thought it was good that they touched on the Claires law, its such a useful scheme to know about and any law such as this or sarahs law should be used more (and in the right way) to protect those most vulnerable.
Absolutely sicko and it's worrying that he will most probably get worse.

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Horrible episode! He is clearly obsessed with sec and being in control. These guys were meeting him for sex anyway so there was no need to rape them but it’s about being in control! And the amount of men he was saying he had sex with each week I dread to think of how many victims there are that don’t speak out!

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Watching this catch a copper now and so shocked at this one dealing with the girl who clearly needs help!
The other male - pig!

viewtube

VIP Member
I've seen TED talks by mothers of murderers. It's entirely possible to love your child and find their behaviour incomprehensible and beyond belief. The mother was horrid
If you notice his dad was completely different, he supported his son, but answered questions and behaved decently, his wife just came across as a horrible woman. Not once did she or her son voice any concern for the victim or his family, at least her son is alive. Self defense is a ridiculous defense after stabbing someone 15 times, including his heart, lung and severing his spine

• Heart
Reactions: 16

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
It was grim, I won’t go into details but it’s disappointing it’s no longer about 24 hours in custody. There was barely any policing or investigative work shown prior to arrest. It’s another police documentary now.

Dramallama2

I don’t have twitter but my friend told me earlier they tweeted they are donating some of the money (but keeping over 130k) in memory of their ‘lost baby’ ie the baby they chose to abort. I am pro choice but what a pair of utter insensitive twats speaking as though they had a miscarriage/tragically lost a baby.

• Angry
  • Wow

Nosymum

VIP Member
I was so shocked that 2 grown men sat and watched their friend rape a crying minor and did nothing, how could They not help protect her from this vile predator. I hope he is in general population and they treat him accordingly. That poor girl.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
That bit made me feel sick!
Me too. He knew exactly what consent was and he knew he was raping them. He just didn't care did he? He got off on it. He's absolutely vile and I'm sure he will continue to be a danger when he gets out too. He made me sick to my stomach. I really hope the victims are healing from it and know how brave they were to speak up. Such brave men.

viewtube

VIP Member
I was so shocked that 2 grown men sat and watched their friend rape a crying minor and did nothing, how could They not help protect her from this vile predator. I hope he is in general population and they treat him accordingly. That poor girl.
His friends are as repugnant as him, by not stopping him,they are as guilty