Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Such a cocky lowlife. Swinging on his chair, yawning, closing his eyes.....then when he was told his mates had thrown him under the bus, looking to his solicitor, realising he was fucked.

Agree, I miss the actual 24 hours aspect. The clock ticking as they try and get CPS to advise if they have enough evidence to charge someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually got very upset about it. I’ve not been SA but I’ve been in situations where I’ve felt unsafe and it just made me angry that women just are never safe.

This man was prowling the streets

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
The sad thing about this case was, this precious little boy was let down by so many people, most of whom were close to him, excuses made for his mums behaviour. Whilst I appreciate she had her own issues, the child's welfare wasn't prioritised. So many children live in homes like this poor boy and the only time the family bother is once something goes wrong. A 6 Yr old left to get his own breakfast and get himself to and from school so mum can go back to bed. This may sound harsh, but the only people I have any sympathy for are the children, they don't choose to be born into such neglectful families. Sadly crying won't change the fact he was neglected and let down

• Sad
  • Heart

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
That poor family, and before people judge her for having a termination- remember they lost their income, their home and he was lost his liberty and now has a criminal record. im sure her mental health was horrific dealing with it all - plus the fear of reprisals from the criminal‘s families etc. No judgement here.
Exactly this!!! That family were going through enough, life savings spent on a barrister who probably let them know that jail time was a massive probability due to the crumbling justice system, courts come down harder on vigilantes than the actual criminals and the family would have been warned of this.
They made a decision that was best financially, emotionally and mentally for their family.
Maybe there reasons to tell the nation was to show just exactly how much they had lost by being victims of crime

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I got flashed at once when in my car near home. My hubby and friend ran down the road and saw him getting in his car and took the numberplate. Took it to court as police woman said these guys progress to rape. He got a 2 year suspended sentence and lost his job. He was a children's nurse. He tried to say he was doing a wee and I must have confused!! The worse bit was his wife collapsed in a heap at the exit and I had to step over her when leaving the court. She had a 6 month old baby, poor woman.

• Wow
  • Sad

unidentified

VIP Member
Wow I can’t believe the outcome. That’s so sad for those victims. That drunk woman was raped! She didn’t have sex with him, she was so drunk police were called, she was so drunk she was seen staggering, she was so drunk she forced herself on a police officer having ‘made’ him pull over? No, she was raped by a man in a profession that should have kept her safe.

Those vulnerable people who are at crisis point and treated like shit. Again, abused!!

Warpaint

VIP Member
First thing police always say to people on a night out is 'We're not a taxi service'

He was definitely looking to take advantage of the situation.

Reactions: 18

Hope96

VIP Member
I feel sick watching tonight's ep... the perpetrator's attitude is disgusting. Even the duty solicitor looks perplexed with what he is coming out with.

• Sad

Willow9999

What is inexcusable about the police’s handling of the bloke in custody was their refusal to send for a nurse because he didn’t reply to the redundant question what is wrong. As can be seen in the CCTV he had them repeatedly his head and neck hurt. He was quite obviously disoriented, distressed and had issues with balance. Way above what you would expect of someone pissed on vodka. The complaints system and IOPC isn’t fit for purpose.

Shall64

Chatty Member
When she was talking to him I said "what" to myself, she should have kept those comments to herself in the first place especially knowing it was being recorded and what she said was inappropriate.
I also thought it was very inappropriate and over familiar. At one stage she told him she was sorry or words to that effect. I can’t imagine how the families felt seeing that.
She wasn’t going to be questioning him and wouldn’t have any input as to whether or not he was charged or not so there was absolutely no need for her to try and be pals with him to gain his trust.

• Heart

ATV2021

VIP Member
Not condoning anything but if he was convicted based on a "what if" he harmed someone....those two were armed with a crowbar and bolt cutters so why didn't the "what if" apply to them? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Greenfly125

Also it was the way he confidently hung around the club and alley after he r*ped her, then silently walked off and continued to walk about the area afterwards. Vile man.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I agree with someone else further up thread that said that Cocaine has a lot to do with these fights, they get angry & arrogant & small altercations then turn into catastrophic events.

• Heart
His friends are as repugnant as him, by not stopping him,they are as guilty
I understand what you're saying. But we don't know what actually happened or the dynamics. The woman seemed really upset that she didn't stop it. The offender was a very violent and volatile man. Maybe they were scared too. They were very quick to shop him to the police so I think it's unfair to assume they just let it happen.

They said they felt the need to stay to watch over her. So they knew he was taking advantage and was dangerous. Yes a normal person would just report him to the police in the first instance. But remember not everyone comes from good homes and has good lives. Things aren't always black and white.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

BarryEvansHun

I’ll be honest I’m not opposed to them being shot in a situation like this. This will repeat itself in some form or another in the next few years. Costing loads, traumatising others etc
These men, in this situation, are not bad people. They are mentally ill with no support. Despite being on the radar. Left with quite serious disorders to their own devices. The system has failed them enough without getting shot.

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
The bare bed in his room … and When the policeman asked what was the flooring in Rikkis bedroom and She said ‘clothes’ 😮 and the little girl locked in her bedroom at 11am.
A despicable excuse for a mother even if she wasn’t a murderer.