Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evie1975

VIP Member
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Very creepy guy. Constantly pushing boundaries. Gave off serial killer vibes when he was being interviewed.
I thought that - I can’t help but think his crimes would have escalated into being a killer like Wayne Couzens did, if he hadn’t been caught for this.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Jesus, how horrific is this. I’m just watching on catch up. Just at the part where the poor guy on the floor was run over. The CCTV is so graphic - how can people behave like this with so little regard for human life.

Willow9999

So angry watching Catch a Copper. No being held to account, full pay and no charges. The officer that claimed PTSD who slept with the vulnerable woman. Unbelievable. You could sense the frustration and anger from those investigating them.

viewtube

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more. I’m a forensic examiners and even with dna it is still treated he said/she said. It’s the only crime the victim has to fight so hard to prove
Couldn’t agree more,im a nurse trained to take intimate swabs from victims,what they have to endure and relive repeatedly is traumatic. Seeing the attitude of this man was disgusting, in his head,because he met them on Grindr(as he referred to a sex site not dating),he felt he could justify everything because they agreed to meet for sex.He didn't understand that doesn’t entitle him to treat other human beings like sex objects purely for his gratification. He definitely doesn't understand 'consent' and how it can also be revoked. I dread to think how many victims haven't been identified. An absolute monster

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
That was a shocker.

The police are an utter embarassment and failure.
The justice system above the police didn't come up smelling of roses there either.

Dramallama2

I feel sorry for them but both of them made some really stupid remarks on the show and I honestly don’t feel they deserve that money
They 100% don’t deserve it. I don’t have any sympathy for them, I think Adam deserved to be prosecuted for putting so many innocent lives at risk (and I doubt it was the first time he acted like a dick on the road) and I thought the wife just came across as very cold and I just couldn’t warm to the pair of them.

• Angry

rivermonster

VIP Member
Very pleased it led to an conviction but the mental scars will stay with the two men forever. 😪
The second young man has said -
''The effect of what happened to me is significant and has impacted on my mental health and wellbeing. ''Simple things like going to the local shop causes me increased anxiety as I struggle being around people, and I feel intimidated and on guard. ''This was never an issue for me before this awful thing happened to me. ''I am not the person I used to be, this assault has had a profound impact on my life and those around me.''I did not deserve this and am seeking closure to begin the process of rebuilding my life.''
These bastards never give a thought to their victims and what will happen to them afterwards.

• Sad

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Utterly shocked at this weeks episodes as for public interest I think it’s far better for public to have those 2 little sh!ts in prison!
Yes!!!! That poor man was not a risk for society! But those little shits were!!! Clearly they are a risk for society. Utter wastes of space. I was so furious watching that. That poor family. No judgement whatsoever from me. All that episode has done is show the scumbags how to play the system. 22 months in prison for him?! I hope he’s ok that must have been horrendous.

ohdoris

VIP Member
There was a programme on BBC called the Detectives about a drugs gang, a completely innocent man was caught in the middle of a fight & really badly injured. On the programme he mentioned that his mental health was poor (understandably) and he had suicidal thoughts, after the programme was aired he took his own life. It did make me wonder how much involvement the families of those involved & featured have & if they are given the correct after care etc.

• Sad
Do I think Adam White should have followed them in his car. No. There was always only ever going to be one outcome.
Do I think he deserved to be charged? Yes. But tbh I thought he would get a suspended sentence because there definitely was extenuating circumstances.

What I do think is disgusting is the fact that the two scumbags didn’t serve actual jail time.
People shouldn’t be angry with the police. They need to be angry with the judge who let them off.
I’m sure if it was up to the police then they would be behind bars.

The UK justice system is far too soft and this is why you have situations like this where people feel the need to take juatice i to their own hands.
I’ll be honest I thought some of the stuff rhe couple said was so badly advised.

• Heart

Warpaint

VIP Member
Unfortunately Adam's blind rage got the better of him. I have a feeling he thought they'd come back and try again at some point so wanted to try put an end to it. I have no idea what he was hoping to achieve though.

The scumbags were just the same kind of cardboard cutouts you see on these types of programs set in all different parts of the UK.

Reactions: 15

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I was sickened when they showed him flicking through his phone ‘I can have him and him, I can have anyone I want’
Very disturbing
I thought this too! Surely by allowing him to act like that on camera was only feeding his ego more. What a cocky, self absorbed prick he is.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Exactly , everyone has situations that make you see red and act out of the ordinary , like you say not justifying it but he recognises he shouldn't have done it , he didnt seem to dispute his sentence either, I think the worse part is the fact they got away with it and continue to go on thieving
And that the judge used their injuries to not send them to prison...when their injuries didn't stop them robbing a car after lol

• Heart
I never suggested they should be treated like animals - I'm not sure where in my post that was implied? I agree they should still be treated as humans, hence me mentioning that they're innocent until proven guilty. I also agree they aren't there to judge, hence me saying they should remain impartial - I don't feel she was entirely impartial.

I just found it odd how she seemed to have taken a bit of a shine to him, the way she spoke about him was odd in my opinion.
Some of it is tactics. I’m really into true crime and often detectives/officers will be friendly and pally with suspects to gain their confidence.

The detective has autism. I wouldn’t want that to be put in the same category as saying there is something ‘off’ about him, but it might also help put his characteristics and mannerisms into a bit of perspective.

• Heart