2210_patisserie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her prices have gone up again, the postal boxes that were €26.50 are now €27. When she started doing postal orders initially they were €20. I know prices have gone up for everything but that’s a 35% increase. Plus €5.99 for delivery.
Pure rip off, for stale shite....

Reactions: 4
Pure rip off, for stale shite....
Makes no sense to spend over €30 for a few slices of stale goods. When you get way nicer and more reasonable in a local bakery. She's a chancer. Seems to be working well for her all the same.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know is everything Eileen gone completely?
Hopefully, her posting pictures of coffee every day was beyond boring😴
---
You had no business getting a pet anyway Una, you know your the busiest person on planet earth, and never had time for one.... Not much point coming on insta whinging and looking for sympathy when what you did was idiotic anyway. Filming yourself crying is absolutely PATHETIC, GROW UP🙄

Attachments

Hopefully, her posting pictures of coffee every day was beyond boring😴
---
You had no business getting a pet anyway Una, you know your the busiest person on planet earth, and never had time for one.... Not much point coming on insta whinging and looking for sympathy when what you did was idiotic anyway. Filming yourself crying is absolutely PATHETIC, GROW UP🙄
I presume she got him not thinking her relationship was ending any time soon and that her ex would be around to look after him if she wasn't home since they moved in together. She's under massive amounts of stress at the moment between the house, the relationship going, having to rehome a dog she is already attached to and opening a new store. I'd be crying as well if I was dealing with all that. I probably wouldn't be posting it to instagram though. It must just be awful to have the whole life you had mapped out be turned upside down.

Reactions: 6
The daughters anniversary is around now. Must be hard 😢
Yeah I think it’s around mid term/early November. God love her, can’t even imagine how you get through it. Have noticed her missing to and figured why.

Reactions: 2
I presume she got him not thinking her relationship was ending any time soon and that her ex would be around to look after him if she wasn't home since they moved in together. She's under massive amounts of stress at the moment between the house, the relationship going, having to rehome a dog she is already attached to and opening a new store. I'd be crying as well if I was dealing with all that. I probably wouldn't be posting it to instagram though. It must just be awful to have the whole life you had mapped out be turned upside down.

And she's been announced as part of the westmeath camoige backroom team, she is putting the stress on herself then whinging about it

• Wow
And she's been announced as part of the westmeath camoige backroom team, she is putting the stress on herself then whinging about it
She seems to be one of those people, who isnt happy unless shes miserable, and needs to let everyone know.. im glad she rehomed the Dog, the hours she lets us all know she works is not fair on a Dog been on its own for 23hrs a day 👀

Reactions: 5
That's sad to hear. You'd like to see her happy. It did all go rather fast with him though.

Reactions: 1
No, but she’s now doing paid content for Bailey’s and he’s a recovering alcoholic so I’m guessing it wasn’t a good match.
Assumed by the post she had up about it was that it came from his side.
Felt terrible for her rehoming her dog and saying her house was so quiet.
Hopefully the new shop keeps her busy over the next while to keep her going.

Is the boyfriend gone, didn't realise, did they not buy that house together?
I didn't.realise she got a.dog...I.domt.want her.insta....seen she opened new.shop...say they rent is.very high....

Reactions: 1
Is the boyfriend gone, didn't realise, did they not buy that house together?
I didn't.realise she got a.dog...I.domt.want her.insta....seen she opened new.shop...say they rent is.very high....
Are you ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't watched her stories in ages but today's 35% off is quiet a worrying sign at this time of year.
I'm not surprised the relationship ended , she wanted a ring . Made it very clear early on she wanted a ring, along with the house , the dog etc
He was never going to be the stable person she needs . He is a lads lad.

She truly loves to put herself under pressure. I get the impression she tries to please everyone.