2210_patisserie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just seems to love hardship. Never stops going on and on about how early she's up or how busy she is. Her stories are beyond painful.

Reactions: 4
Yea she is definitely one of those, thats only happy if shes miserable... her constant telling everyone shes up a 3am working, working, working.. yip Una, you signed up for it.. as for her reducing her merchandise, she thought she was Clodagh McKenna, and it would fly out, baby steps Una, baby steps, your nowhere near her level

Reactions: 4
I swear she is heading for a breakdown. She would want to start minding herself.

Reactions: 2
Money seems way more important to her....
Money and status seem to be her guiding light.
During the week she said the cafe is empty most days while also saying she must rip up the floor and put down a new one.
She should focus more on making great products rather than the flooring

Reactions: 5
Money and status seem to be her guiding light.
During the week she said the cafe is empty most days while also saying she must rip up the floor and put down a new one.
She should focus more on making great products rather than the flooring
The Mullingar cafe has about 4 tables and needs a new floor and a good clean

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's so much waste with what she makes. So much of her items are too sickly sweet or just 🤮tasting . Most of it is half eaten or barely touched and ends up in the bin.

Reactions: 3
There's so much waste with what she makes. So much of her items are too sickly sweet or just 🤮tasting . Most of it is half eaten or barely touched and ends up in the bin.
Yes I've also made that mistake of buying from her twice and it always goes to waste. It is way too over priced. Definitely won't be buying again.

Reactions: 3
Has the Cake Decorator she announced late last year, started working for her or has it fallen through? I remember seeing the story, but nothing since

At a game today too so maybe back together
I do feel sorry for her especially yesterday making a big fuss over valentines, making a gorgeous looking dinner when it sounded like he ended things when she said she was single and heartbroken.