2210_patisserie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes she is totally too sweet! Like her cakes! Over priced sugar!!! Have met her and she thinks she's the dog's bollox

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t have any particular thoughts about the woman herself, but her bakery has gone massively downhill and people are talking about it.

Prices have gone up (understandably- that’s happening everywhere) but portion sizes have also shrunk so it’s a double-whammy. And I don’t mean a little smaller, I got my husband a cinnamon swirl there recently and it was less than half the normal size. I got a doughnut and it was tiny and not worth the money. On top of that, she seems to carry a lot less stock and it’s just not as fresh as it used to be- I think she’s focusing more on things that don’t need to be replenished as often like tray bakes/bars. Before they tasted freshly made whereas now you can tell stuff has been sitting around for a day or two.

Shame as it used to be a lovely spot and I’d drop in maybe once a fortnight but don’t bother now- it’s just not worth it. Used to occasionally order her stuff by post too as gifts for people but wouldn’t take the chance on it now- last time I got a box of six things to bring to a friend’s house, they were miserable looking.

Reactions: 5
What is her Delish 22 she was talking about the other day.. or has she revealed it yet .. she has serious notions about herself.. she was in great company with that vile Nikki one , who owes her Courier Company almost €17k.. but has notions

What is her Delish 22 she was talking about the other day.. or has she revealed it yet .. she has serious notions about herself.. she was in great company with that vile Nikki one , who owes her Courier Company almost €17k.. but has notions
I'm guessing it's gonna be more savoury?

Anyone notice that every other week she has a post about " staff wanted"
I think while quality has gone down her greed has gone up. The quality of her ingredients has completely changed you can taste it .
She wants to be an hun so badly, she wants all the freebies, free stays etc. I wonder does she realise she's better off focusing on the business versus trying to push the influencer side of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think while quality has gone down her greed has gone up. The quality of her ingredients has completely changed you can taste it .
She wants to be an hun so badly, she wants all the freebies, free stays etc. I wonder does she realise she's better off focusing on the business versus trying to push the influencer side of things.
Yes I've bought a bit from her and the ingredients now seem like the cheapest of the cheap.

Reactions: 1
Una's not reading here atal atal

Reactions: 1
I'm laughing at the fact she wants a well trained , qualified cake maker/decorator when she herself as zero qualifications in that area and no extensive knowledge.
Una , will you address the poor quality products ?? Go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can't manage the business she has so she's decided to expand. Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: 5
I can't cope with the smugness from today. She must be cleaning up to be opening another new place.

Reactions: 2
Easier for Pipsy Pie & the influencers to pick up their free cakes in Dublin
---
I can't cope with the smugness from today. She must be cleaning up to be opening another new place.
New house, new car, new pup, new shop, new business with that delish22

Reactions: 3