2210_patisserie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread for Una. Wholesome but perhaps too good and sweet to be true. Always busy always tired and lashes out same cakes to other insta huns like Pippa the Garrihy’s and Brian and Arthur to name a few.

Reactions: 5
I used to really love her, got her to do a corporate gig worth a few bob but the arse licking that went on with Pippa and the Insta crew was too much. Then Dzoireann shared her on her show but I think they already knew each other?! She cancelled my friends order after a confirmation was rearranged during covid and wasn’t very nice about it. Same friend had ordered numerous times from her before she was ‘famous’ so it’s clear she’s only bothered about the Hun life.
I’d say she’s pretty controlling to work for too, was always having bother recruiting and keeping people as she got busier. I wouldn’t like to work for her.

Reactions: 3
I got a gift of postal and they were grand. Nothing too exciting. I didn’t like the false craic from the cookalongs she did during lockdown but liked the recipes to do at home.
I had priced a cake for an occasion and was €150 or something like that. Didn’t go with her and this was 2018ish before all the insta fame

• Wow
Wonder what her prices are like now. I cannot stand the "woe is me, I'm so busy, I'm so tired because I'm so busy, have pity on me" constant narrative. She is self employed. She decides how many orders per week she is going to take on with. She decides what employees to hire to help her out. If its really killing you that much, decrease your order volume and stop bleeping moaning!! 🙄

ETA I know everyone complains about being busy at work at various stages throughout the year depending on the job, but not bloody daily!!

No nothing of this one til I saw her mentioned here ….had a nose. All the cakes are the feckin same!

No nothing of this one til I saw her mentioned here ….had a nose. All the cakes are the feckin same!
If you watched her story you will see her say how tired she is because the last 3 or 4 weeks have caught up with her..... That's her narrative every week!! Soooo tired!

Reactions: 1
If you watched her story you will see her say how tired she is because the last 3 or 4 weeks have caught up with her..... That's her narrative every week!! Soooo tired!
I stopped following her about a year ago and I see things haven’t changed. The constant moaning of long days and being so busy. Like ye said, don’t take on so much work, it’s really easy to control your workload. I’d say money mad really which is fine, just shut the duck up. We’re all busy.

Reactions: 4
Lately too she’s showing way more than just cakes. All this fluttery eyelashes showing clothes etc.

The cakes are all the same.

Funny tho, how she "dosnt do fondant cakes" but if the huns want one, they get what they want🙄 every other pleb is paying top dollar, and getting the same as everyone else... no individuality, or flair, just mass produced same same same

Reactions: 2
Lads the cake she made for MUA Michelle Fox looked like stacks of toilet roll. I also stopped in the shop on route to Dublin I’ve had nicer. Biscuit cake was ok but brownies - nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just think she should open up a separate page to talk about her clothes, makeup etc rather than use her 2210 page. She's harming her brand 🤷‍♀️

Got her cakes once during lockdown. Not great to be honest. I think her celebration cakes look v amateur. I too am sick of the constant “I’m so busy”, “ I get up at 4 am to work “ but I’d never have it any other way. I’m so #blessed blah blah

I ordered from this one after seeing the huns all shouting her out.. silly me as this was pre tattle days where I wasn't as savy.. ordered these cookie bars that were supposed to be kinder Bueno and oreo. They didn't have any flavour off them, even had this disgusting oozing white stuff all over them. I bought them for my other half instead of getting a birthday cake and was disgusted! They cost about €40!

Also they were delivered and dropped through the letterbox so completely destroyed. I threw in the bin and ordered from Pudding Row in Sligo which had to travel a lot further but was well worth the wait as everything was divine.

Funny how Pippa shows her perfect cakes and yet us mere mortals are served absolute shite from the same place. Her Google reviews were pretty bad and all mirrored how I felt. Surprised she's still going with such bad press.

I ordered from this one after seeing the huns all shouting her out.. silly me as this was pre tattle days where I wasn't as savy.. ordered these cookie bars that were supposed to be kinder Bueno and oreo. They didn't have any flavour off them, even had this disgusting oozing white stuff all over them. I bought them for my other half instead of getting a birthday cake and was disgusted! They cost about €40!

Also they were delivered and dropped through the letterbox so completely destroyed. I threw in the bin and ordered from Pudding Row in Sligo which had to travel a lot further but was well worth the wait as everything was divine.

Funny how Pippa shows her perfect cakes and yet us mere mortals are served absolute shite from the same place. Her Google reviews were pretty bad and all mirrored how I felt. Surprised she's still going with such bad press.
Out of 66 Google reviews, 6 are bad? The rest are singing her praises! 🙄
I think it's a very good business skill to have, to know your limits that will start affecting quality. I think she should reduce her ordering capacity and focus on getting what she does do right rather that horsing out a load of products 🤔

Reactions: 1
Out of 66 Google reviews, 6 are bad? The rest are singing her praises! 🙄
I think it's a very good business skill to have, to know your limits that will start affecting quality. I think she should reduce her ordering capacity and focus on getting what she does do right rather that horsing out a load of products 🤔
She will never do that tho, cos shes completely money hungry..... her prices are outragious, and since she bakes on a Sunday/Monday, and delivered on a Thursday/Friday, you are hardly getting the freshest product either🙄

I went through her cake making process, just out of nosiness. We had a cake very similar to her style at a family event recently so I put in the same details as the cake we got to see how mucb she would have charged. Was working out at €150 for a cake we paid €50 which included a handmade personalised cake topper.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve gotten her mystery box option a few times. It’s €20 and if I remember correctly there is about 8 good sized slices in it. That’s only €2.50 per slice which isn’t crazy expensive. They are quite dense so you wouldn’t eat too many of them. I thought they were nice, very rich and they seemed perfectly fresh. Think delivery is a fiver. Thought they were a nice treat for a change, calorie wise I’d say the are off the charts so they wouldn’t be a regular repurchase for me. The nationwide delivery is handy for ordering for someone else as a gift.