2210_patisserie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant that it seemed like he had done the breaking up and now that they are back together she's there treating him
She’ll be a doormat for the rest of her life if that’s the way she lets him treat her, there’s a bit of a desperado about her too which is sad because she’ll let every future man do the same, let’s be honest we know it’s only a matter of time before he breaks up with her again

Reactions: 7
No other reason why she'd be posting at matches or watching them. She's normally stuck in the kitchen baking, but she had time to lick up to Pippa today 🥴

Reactions: 3
You can tell from her stories she's clinging onto anything she can to have that relationship.
No more working til midnight, back in at 4/5am.
She gives desperate doormat vibes, being in an insecure relationship won’t do her any good

Reactions: 4
Even buying boots for him. Does he share anything about her on his social media? What does he work at? Hopefully it works out for her

Reactions: 2
I hope not because he was cheating on her for a good while before he broke up with her. He was also very active on Tinder.
She seems to have a type, out with Luke Keaney a couple of times after the breakup.

Reactions: 1
Opening her 4th unit but she refuses to buy a dining table and chairs.... garden furniture...
Waiting for a Collab?

These businesses that are complaining about the VAT increase are the same ones who were saying at the time it was cut that they couldn’t afford to reduce their prices. They clearly don’t understand the concept of vat. It’s not your money, it’s a tax you collect from customers and pass it on to the Collector General. It wasn’t their money to keep, they effectively just increased their price back then by keep the difference. Vat is an in and out transaction, you collect it from customers and you pass it on to CG. Your business is not viable if you cannot operate and make a required profit at a price your customers are willing to pay. Don’t be giving away free cakes and then expecting vat to make up the gap in your finances.

Reactions: 13
I don't get how she can run cake decorating classes. She hasn't a clue..she learned one style herself and that's it.
I'd be surprised if all her businesses will still be trading in 2 years.

Obviously the begging on the personal page gained no traction so she’s resorted to her main page!!! Just ask your mam your sisters people in real life girl!!!

Obviously the begging on the personal page gained no traction so she’s resorted to her main page!!! Just ask your mam your sisters people in real life girl!!!
They all do this. Every single influencer does this. Its like they don't have any friends or family they could ask and have lost the ability to use Google.

She has no shame. What a complete and utter chancer. It was disgusting watching her on the beg like that.

Gifted revive, i wonder does she realise she has to declare all her gifts to revenue. She wants to be an influencers thats part of the deal.