2210_patisserie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the stuff will really be stale if it has to get to dublin from mullingar.

We laughed about it today in work as we’d “know” her one of the lads said I’d the announcement that she’s putting fresh stuff for sale. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the stuff will really be stale if it has to get to dublin from mullingar.

We laughed about it today in work as we’d “know” her one of the lads said I’d the announcement that she’s putting fresh stuff for sale. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
any tea to spill? got stuff there before and wouldn't rate it at all. had high hopes but everything was like eating a bag of sugar and definitely not freshly baked

Reactions: 3
I think shes made a huge mistake, and id say shes knows it, but felt pressured, you would need to sell a hell of a lot of brownies etc to cover just your Rent in Dublin, no mind electric, heating, rates, stock, wages etc...

Reactions: 6
I think shes made a huge mistake, and id say shes knows it, but felt pressured, you would need to sell a hell of a lot of brownies etc to cover just your Rent in Dublin, no mind electric, heating, rates, stock, wages etc...
Gettng to big for her boots as they say. Shes a high flyer now sure.

Reactions: 1
Powerscourt Town Centre
The rent here is nuts and there are countless love bakeries in and around the powerscourt area who make there products fresh every day. An unknown concept to this one.

Even the wedding cakes she post have been frozen (not decorated) but she batch freezes all her custom cakes.

That stupid grin that she does with her eyes closed is actually so annoying. Looks ridiculous!

She won an award last night at the mullingar chamber awards there wasn’t any cheers or claps in the room for her when it was announced. She didn’t even attend. Says it all

• Sad
She won an award last night at the mullingar chamber awards there wasn’t any cheers or claps in the room for her when it was announced. She didn’t even attend. Says it all
You'd wonder if she genuinely couldn't make it or just couldn't be bothered..

I see her prices have gone up again, the postal boxes that were €26.50 are now €27. When she started doing postal orders initially they were €20. I know prices have gone up for everything but that’s a 35% increase. Plus €5.99 for delivery.

The delivery puts me me off over €30 for cookies that could have been made a few days previously

Reactions: 4