2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Bruce Willis's family would stop filming him for Instagram. It's cruel and he can't consent to it.

Reactions: 14
It’ll be sad when he goes, he’s turned into a shell of himself. Oozed masculinity for so long and now… ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wish Bruce Willis's family would stop filming him for Instagram. It's cruel and he can't consent to it.
Same as Kate Garraway what she did to Derick - shes still doing the same now not giving him any privacy and monetising him in death 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Same as Kate Garraway what she did to Derick - shes still doing the same now not giving him any privacy and monetising him in death 😞
She's on telly right now, talking about her upcoming documentary. Surely this must be the final episode of making money out of her poor husband? She also talks about being a full time carer, as if she single-handedly bathed him, changed him, gave him his medication, helped him eat and drink, changed his position regularly so he didn't get pressure sores and all the other personal tasks carers do for their loved ones.

Reactions: 3
We've been talking in work this morning about which celebrity death surprised you the most in how much it saddened you.

For me it's definitely Anton Yelchin, it was just so tragic. He would have definitely risen to megastar status if he hadn't passed away so young.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We've been talking in work this morning about which celebrity death surprised you the most in how much it saddened you.

For me it's definitely Anton Yelchin, it was just so tragic. He would have definitely risen to megastar status if he hadn't passed away so young.
Chyna, probably. Wrestling was quite a large part of my childhood and teenage years and she was still quite young.

Reactions: 2
(I made myself laugh)
How do the points work?
If your nominated celebrity comes back from the dead you get 1000 points.

If you nominate Jesus and he returns, you get 2000 points.

These have to be deceased celebrities; not someone whose career is dead.

They have to come back as their usual self; zombies and other ghouls will not count.
---
(I'm giggling away to myself because I'm being so stupid. I'm not making a note of any nominations so now I hope nobody DOES come back from the dead)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
(I made myself laugh)

If your nominated celebrity comes back from the dead you get 1000 points.

If you nominate Jesus and he returns, you get 2000 points.

These have to be deceased celebrities; not someone whose career is dead.
Does this include watching Jesus Christ Superstar this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 2