2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise bonus round!

You have until 2pm on Sunday (12th May) to nominate a celeb you think will die between Monday 13th and Friday 17th May.

They don't need to be on your list and you don't need a list to take part.
People can vote for the same celebrity as someone else.
You get no bonus points if they die between now and Monday.

The usual points (100 minus the age) plus ten bonus points will be

My vote goes to Sir David Attenborough.

Off you go!
Iris DeMent for my bonus choice

Reactions: 1
She's dead isn't she?

ETA: No she's not, I was thinking of the woman who played Pauline Fowler, Wendy something else.
Richards.

Tom Lehrer for me, please.

Did we mention Roger Corman died (or did he)? RIP you B movie legend ❤

Reactions: 4
The Odeon curtains have closed on Roger Corman , he's " off the bill" ...

Reactions: 1
Dick level ancient has now been added to my vocabulary and I can't wait to get weird looks when I accidentally use it IRL.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
May Bonus….Steve Bannon, I only vote for the worst people, so I can do a little dance when they f*ck off, sadly no one on my list has died this year, it’s May and I still haven’t danced, the horrible people just will not leave 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
May Bonus….Steve Bannon, I only vote for the worst people, so I can do a little dance when they f*ck off, sadly no one on my list has died this year, it’s May and I still haven’t danced, the horrible people just will not leave 🤦🏽‍♀️
You're still alive!😍

RIP Roger Corman.
He was hugely influential even if a lot of his output was terrible.
His Fantastic Four film is hilarious.
He helped launch a lot of careers, from Jack Nicholson to Peter Fonda to William Shatner, and even acted in films such as The Silence of The Lambs and Philadelphia.
He will be missed by movie lovers across the world.
Still, nul points.

Thanks @Darvos for pointing this death out!

• Heart
Reactions: 10