2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Popbitch email today
“Wondered if the National Enquirer would calm down a bit after all its recent troubles? Erm... This week's cover: "Who'll Die Next? Cher, Jamie Foxx, Liza Minnelli, Gene Hackman or Elton John (Celebrity Timebombs ON THE BRINK!)"

They have their list too apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Wondered if the National Enquirer would calm down a bit after all its recent troubles? Erm... This week's cover: "Who'll Die Next? Cher, Jamie Foxx, Liza Minnelli, Gene Hackman or Elton John (Celebrity Timebombs ON THE BRINK!)"

I saw that earlier and wondered if they had some hot gossip but, alas, it is mere speculation on some ill/old celebs.

The wait continues!

Reactions: 4
A NUL—pointer no doubt, but the exceptionally-wealthy US reactionary God-botherer Pat Robertson has gone onto his eternal reward.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be so sure on Shannen Doherty. She appears to be having a type of radiotherapy called SRS - you can keep going for years after that (unless the inclusion criteria is much broader in the US where they want as much money out of you as they can get, so they’ll treat you if you’re much sicker anyway).

Reactions: 2
I wake up each morming, expecting a celeb death, and... nothing.
It's like a weird Groundhog Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wake up each morming, expecting a celeb death, and... nothing.
It's like a weird Groundhog Day!
We do have deaths, just you lot are terrible at knowing who the Reaper was going after in 2023, I can say this with a smile on my face as I don’t have a list 😁 I think I’ll compile one for 2024 at the end of the year and show you all how it’s done. Proper smug biaaaatch ain’t I, though my cockiness may have caught the attention of Mr Reaper now and he’ll come for me….being ‘’Nul Points’ as I am (I’m a celeb in my mind 😁) there’s always a chance, not so much if you do have points on your head ☠😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We do have deaths, just you lot are terrible at knowing who the Reaper was going after in 2023, I can say this with a smile on my face as I don’t have a list 😁 I think I’ll compile one for 2024 at the end of the year and show you all how it’s done. Proper smug biaaaatch ain’t I, though my cockiness may have caught the attention of Mr Reaper now and he’ll come for me….being ‘’Nul Points’ as I am (I’m a celeb in my mind 😁) there’s always a chance, not so much if you do have points on your head ☠😁
I may disallow your list due to smugness...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You have a point, but I use sex based pronouns, as I've said, and others have a problem with that, which creates the problem.
Could you perhaps clarify if we have to use preferred pronouns?
I agree wih you totally about this issue, but there are other threads to discuss it.

Reactions: 7

All the cool kids do😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, Sarah Beeny is ok. Just news about a documentary.

ETA she had cancer, but think she’s ok now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.