2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can talk in this manner about the Afro hair of a young black man?

Thought this was lighthearted thread I’ve just watched clip of him being told he will be dragged out by his hair on the news and see this here wow
Hang on a minute! Dont you dare throw the race card at me! I'm taking the piss of what is on his head, not his afro hair! Like I take the piss out of many celebs on here.
And, yes I still think hes a little bleep!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Ooh this is exciting. I can’t decide between Lauren harries, Johnny Irwin or Shannon Doherty. Thank god I’ve got a couple of days to think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.
We will have a JULY BONUS round.
You will get ten points for an accurate prediction, plus the usual 100 - the celeb's age.

I will accept names on ONE day only; Sunday June 18th.

You all have plenty of warning, so be ready to give your one celebrity name who you think will die in July.
They do NOT need to be on your official list and if you don't have an official list due to lateness you can still play.
If the celeb you name dies between June 18th and July 1st, you will get no bonus points.

Sunday June 18th.

duck Father's Day.
Oooh I'm excited for another bonus round! Got a few names in mind that I'll need to decide between. πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh this is exciting. I can’t decide between Lauren harries, Johnny Irwin or Shannon Doherty. Thank god I’ve got a couple of days to think about it.
I'm thinking Jonnie is a bad bet as I don't think he'll see 1st July.
---
We're getting irritating troll-like behaviour lately for some reason; just ignore/mute them like I do.
Especially those who haven't even got an official vote. πŸ˜‚

Let's keep any debate elsewhere, please and thank you.

Moving on.
Well said chief

Reactions: 10
We're getting irritating troll-like behaviour lately for some reason; just ignore/mute them like I do.
Especially those who haven't even got an official vote. πŸ˜‚

Let's keep any debate elsewhere, please and thank you.

Moving on.
I noticed the β€œignore” function earlier. Bloody handy that!

Oof who to chose?!
Won't be wasting my vote on the Duke of Kent again ... really need to think this one over.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.
We will have a JULY BONUS round.
You will get ten points for an accurate prediction, plus the usual 100 - the celeb's age.

I will accept names on ONE day only; Sunday June 18th.

You all have plenty of warning, so be ready to give your one celebrity name who you think will die in July.
They do NOT need to be on your official list and if you don't have an official list due to lateness you can still play.
If the celeb you name dies between June 18th and July 1st, you will get no bonus points.

Sunday June 18th.

duck Father's Day.
Excellent I will think of someone obscure for my no points

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He"ll live to over 90. Royal genes. You're right wasted vote
Yes one to bare in mind for 2027. I'm thinking maybe Esther Rantzen but anything can happen over the next 9 days. Jamie Foxx might become a bit iffy again.

• Haha
Yes one to bare in mind for 2027. I'm thinking maybe Esther Rantzen but anything can happen over the next 9 days. Jamie Foxx might become a bit iffy again.
I love that everyone will be scouring the news before the 18th trying to work out who is on the death bed but not quite ready yet πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's all just SHOCKING. We need a good, big " name " from the list , followed by a couple of well-known " sympathy " pop-offs πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He"ll live to over 90. Royal genes. You're right wasted vote
---

I'm trying to remember my 2024 longlist
My 2024 list is already safely saved on a spreadsheet. Sod my 2023 list they've been useless

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.