2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a picture of a woman front page of the BBC site today and for a moment I 100% thought it was Freida from ABBA, and I thought "Oh that's a big one!"

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There was a picture of a woman front page of the BBC site today and for a moment I 100% thought it was Freida from ABBA, and I thought "Oh that's a big one!"
Only one vote for any member of Abba (literally; my spreadsheet just has 'Abba (any member) 1 vote'

Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.
We will have a JULY BONUS round.
You will get ten points for an accurate prediction, plus the usual 100 - the celeb's age.

I will accept names on ONE day only; Sunday June 18th.

You all have plenty of warning, so be ready to give your one celebrity name who you think will die in July.
They do NOT need to be on your official list and if you don't have an official list due to lateness you can still play.
If the celeb you name dies between June 18th and July 1st, you will get no bonus points.

Sunday June 18th.

duck Father's Day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.
You will get ten points for an accurate prediction, plus the usual 100 - the celeb's age.

You all have plenty of warning, so be ready to give your one celebrity name who you think will die in July.
They do NOT need to be on your official list and if you don't have an official list due to lateness you can still play.
If the celeb you name dies between June 18th and July 1st, you will get no bonus points.

Sunday June 18th.

duck Father's Day.
Ffs!!! I'll be in Italy then.. WiFi better work in the authentic ( cheap ), family run hotel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.

Sunday June 18th.

duck Father's Day.
Whoop whoop!

• Heart
Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.

Sunday June 18th.

duck Father's Day.
Can smug biaaatches without a list play, think I might be currently banned due to my constant smirking at the astonishing lack of celebs departing this mortal coil, as chosen by the Tattle 2023 Death Listers πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.

Sunday June 18th.

duck Father's Day.
Hurrah, I can play!! Warm myself up for 2024!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohh I'm so glad i can finally join in. I've been watching you all the Lords work from afar.

I'm going for Linda Nolan

Reactions: 1
Ohh I'm so glad i can finally join in. I've been watching you all the Lords work from afar.

I'm going for Linda Nolan
You have until the 18th to decide, but only nominations given on that day count.
So don't miss out...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.