2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly find it more than a little bit weird that in a thread where it is OK to joke about wanting celebrities dead so you can get points, describing Elliot Page as a woman is treated as problematic and needs shut down. She is a woman. A mentally ill woman and nothing will ever change that. The whole gender thing is like a sinister cult.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I honestly find it more than a little bit weird that in a thread where it is OK to joke about wanting celebrities dead so you can get points, describing Elliot Page as a woman is treated as problematic and needs shut down. She is a woman. A mentally ill woman and nothing will ever change that. The whole gender thing is like a sinister cult.
This is a lighthearted thread about celebrities dying; any disussions on gender and sexual identity aren't suited or particularly welcome.
Whatever the views people have, there are better threads for it.
Thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I utterly love you.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Getting back on track, it has almost been a month since our last death.
Surely this can't continue, and soon they'll be dropping like flies!?

Reactions: 9
This is a lighthearted thread about celebrities dying; any disussions on gender and sexual identity aren't suited or particularly welcome.
Whatever the views people have, there are better threads for it.
Thanks.
You have a point, but I use sex based pronouns, as I've said, and others have a problem with that, which creates the problem.
Could you perhaps clarify if we have to use preferred pronouns?

Reactions: 3
You have a point, but I use sex based pronouns, as I've said, and others have a problem with that, which creates the problem.
Could you perhaps clarify if we have to use preferred pronouns?
Yes you've mentioned that a few times now. Give yourself a pat on the back and let's move om.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm beginning to feel like Jamie Foxx and the Pope are in cahoots.
Just decide if you're dying or not ffs, I've no time for this.
Maybe they are like those weather thingys where a different person pops out if it's sunny

I reckon it's controlled by DVD and he's just messing with us all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe they are like those weather thingys where a different person pops out if it's sunny

I reckon it's controlled by DVD and he's just messing with us all
I automatically think of David Van Day when I see 'DVD' and that's worrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anne Diamond has been diagnosed with cancer

also slightly unrelated but may be related cause I’m sure some people nominated him, Bill Murray apparently has a new girlfriend…. Non other than the milkshake loving Kelis. Bit of an unlikely couple😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anne Diamond has been diagnosed with cancer

also slightly unrelated but may be related cause I’m sure some people nominated him, Bill Murray apparently has a new girlfriend…. Non other than the milkshake loving Kelis. Bit of an unlikely couple😂😂
Diamond, nul points.
Murray has one vote.

Now I want a milkshake.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dementia can be a funny thing. Initially, with my nana, they said there was nothing wrong but her kids fought for someone to listen and she was finally diagnosed. She had cancer at the same time and as strange as it sounds, we were glad she didn't know what was going on because she would have hated being so dependent on people and hated how frail she had gotten. She died from lung cancer but they said she would never have lasted the year either way so from beginning to end, it was less than two years. Then there was my aunt's mother-in-law who lasted over twenty years with it.
Dementia can indeed be a funny thing. My Gradmother had been ill for many when she became doubly incontinent in the early 2000's. They told us we'd be looking at 2 years from that point. She died in 2013.
It was horrific. All of it. Her dementia began in 1995.
---
You're opinion is ignorant and hurtful. By all means express it but don't be offended when people tell you that they are upset by it.

Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness. Information (genuine information) is available online about this. There is no need for ignorance.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.