2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given what I've currently been reading on SM, I feel Elliot Page may be going on my next year's list.
She seems like she might take herself off for a dirt nap.

Reactions: 1
Given what I've currently been reading on SM, I feel Elliot Page may be going on my next year's list.
She seems like she might take herself off for a dirt nap.
*He

Uses male pronouns :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah he's a man. Uses male pronouns.
I could identify as a llama, the Archbishop of Canterbury or the planet Jupiter. I would be completely deluded as I’m a woman and nothing can change that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I could identify as a llama, the Archbishop of Canterbury or the planet Jupiter. I would be completely deluded as I’m a woman and nothing can change that.
Quite.
Believe whatever you want, but you cannot compel my speech or make me go along with it
My right to this belief is enshrined in law, thank you Maya Forstater.
---
Nah he's a man. Uses male pronouns.
Ricky Gervais, is that you?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly no clue who Elliot Page is but you all make me laugh anyway :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we stop the gender/identity discussion?
This is not the place.
Thanks.
Absolutely, but I will be using sex based pronouns.
---
Oh sorry SirLancelot, I do feel bad as you've worked very hard on our lovely evil death wishes, but this is important to me and I'm a horror who won't back down.
It's why Sam Smith Hill is miiiine!

Reactions: 6
Heart started pounding when I saw Cliff Richard was trending on Twitter, given his age
. But nope, he still walks amongst us. He hasn't had his collar felt again either. It's not actually really clear why he's trending, although the people asking why he's trending are contributing to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm beginning to feel like Jamie Foxx and the Pope are in cahoots.
Just decide if you're dying or not ffs, I've no time for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heart started pounding when I saw Cliff Richard was trending on Twitter, given his age
. But nope, he still walks amongst us. He hasn't had his collar felt again either. It's not actually really clear why he's trending, although the people asking why he's trending are contributing to it.
He has announced a tour and is also appearing at Edninburgh Fringe this year, apparently!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.