2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ARE joking?

duck you lot are useless 🤣

(my list is brilliant, the Grim Reaper has just mislaid it for the time being…. )
I know right?!
Fancy no-one having Dame Edna either! I put a lot of thought into my list just gonna go with 10 fecking randoms next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is why The List is fun; which unlikely/unnominated celeb will be next?!

I predict a pop icon from days gone by.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Another one has slipped through the net. I’ve got my husband interested in this thread and I just told him LG had died. He said “At last, some points”. I had to admit no, none at all.

He was asking me how many could choose and how many people involved. He’s amazed how useless we are 😱

Come on 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another one has slipped through the net. I’ve got my husband interested in this thread and I just told him LG had died. He said “At last, some points”. I had to admit no, none at all.

He was asking me how many could choose and how many people involved. He’s amazed how useless we are 😱

Come on 💪
You can tell him we've named over 390 celebs, and only got two hits so far... and it is almost May, ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This is why The List is fun; which unlikely/unnominated celeb will be next?!

I predict a pop icon from days gone by.
How about that terrible bloke David Van Day from Dollar and I'm a Celeb. At first glance we might think it was Dick Van Dyke and get all excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was in the shower and my non tattler husband shouted upstairs 'bet there's points on the board now Len Goodman has died'
Fastest shower ever and NUL POINTS ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shocked about Len. I’m sure he was still on Dancing with the Stars until recently?

Reactions: 5
How about that terrible bloke David Van Day from Dollar and I'm a Celeb. At first glance we might think it was Dick Van Dyke and get all excited.
he's my wildcard so least there will l be some points 🤣 everytime i see Dick van Dyke abbreviated to DVD i think people are referring to David!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Outrageously in the office this morning they were chatting about how “SO MANY” celebs have died this year. I’d love to bloody know who’s died because nobody on the bastard list seems to have kicked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is pretty shocking that no one had Len Goodman but I didn't so I can hardly talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.