2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looked frail during his final season on DWTS.

Weirdly, he's the second celeb to have hosted a holiday special on Boom Radio last year to have died in a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg you’re local to me ! A tattle celebrity/ keeper of the spreadsheet in my area.
Oh, I moved away a long time ago but I grew up there. Who can forget the Embassy Court ballroom and Harry's Kebabs next to the Co-Op?

I always wanted to see if the cannon on Welling Corner worked...

Reactions: 1
Yes love the Rolling Stones, definitely DONT want any of them to die though god knows how they've got to this age alive 🤣🤣
One of them is definitely going this year, mind you, they’ve already lost Charlie Watts, but how they’ve managed to get this far without half of them dead already is beyond me.

Reactions: 3
Hello!

Hope it's OK that I post on this thread... just wanted to say I found it far too late to get involved but every time I see a death announced I love to come on here and see what you're all saying/if anyone had them on their list... keep up the good work from a silent watcher of the celeb death pool 😂 😂

P.S RIP Len, as a big Strictly fan that one really got me

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.