2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outrageously in the office this morning they were chatting about how “SO MANY” celebs have died this year. I’d love to bloody know who’s died because nobody on the bastard list seems to have kicked it.
According to the Sun here are some....
Moonbin
Paul Cattermole
Paul o Grady
Mark Sheehan
Nigel Lawson
Bushwacker Butch
Tony Knapp
Willie Bell
Lance Reddick
Paul Grant
Jacqueline Gold
Tom Petrie
Mystic Meg
Steve Mackay
Betty Boothroyd
John Motson

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Must have been very quick from diagnosis to the end then 😟He always seemed very robust from his years of dancing.
Bone cancer. My uncle diagnosed in November with the same thing and only lasted to January

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Outrageously in the office this morning they were chatting about how “SO MANY” celebs have died this year. I’d love to bloody know who’s died because nobody on the bastard list seems to have kicked it.
Mystic Meg, Betty Boothroyd, Steve Mackey (Pulp bassist), John Motson, Dickie Davies, Raquel Welch, Topol, Burt Bacharach, Paco Rabane and Jeff Beck just to name a few...

Reactions: 2
I don't if anyone knows of fellow scot and comedian Limmy. Anyway he used to have a way of 'announcing' celebrity deaths until he stopped it about a year ago. He even ended up being quoted in several media outlets as saying it which was quite funny. "Met (name of person) at a charity do once. They were surprisingly down to earth, and very funny." Now it's how my sister and I announce celebrity deaths to each other on Whatsapp and it's often a race to see who can get there first.

I'll get my coat...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't if anyone knows of fellow scot and comedian Limmy. Anyway he used to have a way of 'announcing' celebrity deaths until he stopped it about a year ago. He even ended up being quoted in several media outlets as saying it which was quite funny. "Met (name of person) at a charity do once. They were surprisingly down to earth, and very funny." Now it's how my sister and I announce celebrity deaths to each other on Whatsapp and it's often a race to see who can get there first.

I'll get my coat...
Limmy is brilliant. I used to love seeing his quote turn up in the press when people didn't realise what he was doing, haha

• Heart
  • Haha
I’d never have put Len on my list because he always seemed in good health and had been active all his life though dance. Just shows it means bugger all really doesn’t it? It’s a lottery.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm a bit of a lurker on this thread and sad that len has died, always my fav judge

Sir lancelot you live very close to me as I live in Plumstead (assuming you still live in welling)
I used to live there, but no longer.

I used to go to the video shop in Plumstead!

According to the Sun here are some....
Moonbin
Paul Cattermole
Paul o Grady
Mark Sheehan
Nigel Lawson
Bushwacker Butch
Tony Knapp
Willie Bell
Lance Reddick
Paul Grant
Jacqueline Gold
Tom Petrie
Mystic Meg
Steve Mackay
Betty Boothroyd
John Motson
With the exception of Paul O'Grady, Barry Humphries and Len Goodman, none of them are very well known though.

This was Len in November, I don’t watch any programmes like Dancing With The Stars but he does look a lot thinner in the face here.

I wonder how long The Queen had it as Len and the Tatler's uncle seemed to go quickly. 😢

8120351F-5A5A-4245-8CEC-107E7E468622.jpeg

Reactions: 6
That was down Wickham Lane (past the cemetary).

And he has been nominated, just once!
Just saying that I’ll be sad if he goes too. His soul show on Sundays is brilliant but I only discovered it this year. I think it’s on BBC London, I subscribe on the sounds app.

With the exception of Paul O'Grady, Barry Humphries and Len Goodman, none of them are very well known though.

This was Len in November, I don’t watch any programmes like Dancing With The Stars but he does look a lot thinner in the face here.

I wonder how long The Queen had it as Len and the Tatler's uncle seemed to go quickly. 😢

View attachment 2124023
Yeah Len does look quite frail there. Did the queen have bone cancer? I didn't know that.

Tony Blackburn's had to postpone his radio tour too. I think his cards are marked.

Reactions: 3
This is why The List is fun; which unlikely/unnominated celeb will be next?!

I predict a pop icon from days gone by.
Ricky Martin popped into my mind today, don’t hear anything about him anymore so maybe he’ll drop dead soon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah Len does look quite frail there. Did the queen have bone cancer? I didn't know that.

Tony Blackburn's had to postpone his radio tour too. I think his cards are marked.
I heard Paul Gambaccini covering for Tony on Radio 2 last night. He explained in a very off hand kind of way that Tony isn't well which I think was meant to put people's minds at ease but it sounded very forced, made me think he's sicker than anyone is letting on.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ricky Martin popped into my mind today, don’t hear anything about him anymore so maybe he’ll drop dead soon
I think there was some controversy around him so he’s just laying low with his kids. Might be wrong though

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Len and Paul O’Grady have been the big shockers for me so far. Even though Paul had a bad heart and Len was pushing 80 they both seemed very full of life and were living it to the full. A reminder to us all that it can all end suddenly and unexpectedly.

Tony Blackburn is constantly tweeting so I don’t he’s that gravely ill. But obviously given his age that could change. Has anyone got Michael Parkinson down?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.