2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on expectation points for Len we really are tit aren’t we? 🤣.
---
He's supposed to be sober again but he has said that before, several times so not many believe him. For his family's sake, I hope he has finally turned a corner but I really can't see him living to old age and I say that as a huge Team Xtreme fan...we'll more of a Lita & Jeff fan. I never liked Matt cause he got Lita and I didn't.
Yeah I googled him after I mentioned him cause I’m not into wrestling anymore but I’ve seen a few articles pop up about him and he does look better but he seems to fall off the wagon quite easily. I think he should think about retiring now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kate Saunders, novelist and former actress, died today, too.

Don't say it. I will.

NUL POINTS.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hello!

Hope it's OK that I post on this thread... just wanted to say I found it far too late to get involved but every time I see a death announced I love to come on here and see what you're all saying/if anyone had them on their list... keep up the good work from a silent watcher of the celeb death pool 😂 😂

P.S RIP Len, as a big Strictly fan that one really got me
Welcome! @travelbug20

I’m loving that more people are finding this thread. I think it has to be the best one on tattle! 🥰
---
You can tell him we've named over 390 celebs, and only got two hits so far... and it is almost May, ffs
Oh Jesus 2 out of that many celebs?!! we really are tit aren’t we! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone who has Bam Margera on their list I think points could be on the horizon. He’s currently on the run from the police.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Jesus this really turning out to be like 2016 alright. Poor Len. Strictly was one of the few programmes my mother could enjoy, due to her dementia. So my dad and I would look at Strictly DVDs with her. We knew them off by heart lol. So Len had a bit of a special place in my heart. RIP.
---
He looked frail during his final season on DWTS.

Weirdly, he's the second celeb to have hosted a holiday special on Boom Radio last year to have died in a month.
tit. Celebs - keep off Boom!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He has five votes.

What has he done this time?!
Stolen from the article I seen
A warrant is now out for Margera's arrest, charging him with four misdemeanor counts of terroristic threats with intent to terrorize another, one count of simple assault and a final court of harassment while subjecting another to physical contact.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Good, hopefully he's next
I wouldn't normally agreeing with wishing people dead, but in this case I don't think it would be any particular loss to the world. Except his kids, who naturally don't realise what a scumbag he is, and are innocent in all this.

Reactions: 3
Petula Clarke popped into my head today because someone I was playing tennis today with bore a strong resemblance to her. I thought she was dead but she's not. She's a good candidate for our list.

Did anyone name her, Sir L?

Reactions: 2
Petula Clarke popped into my head today because someone I was playing tennis today with bore a strong resemblance to her. I thought she was dead but she's not. She's a good candidate for our list.

Did anyone name her, Sir L?
One vote for Petula Clarke.

Reactions: 5
Stolen from the article I seen
A warrant is now out for Margera's arrest, charging him with four misdemeanor counts of terroristic threats with intent to terrorize another, one count of simple assault and a final court of harassment while subjecting another to physical contact.
he was last seen fleeing into the woods..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.