Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
The same goes with Ovarian Cancer, doctors often misdiagnose for IBS or other lower gastric problems.
my neighbour was diagnosed with ovarian cancer on the Wednesday and died 5 days later. she had been to Drs many times but as she had a health condition that has similar symptoms no further investigations were carried out ..just passed off as her health condition.
she was such a lovely lady and her and her husband were childhood sweethearts and had just celebrated a milestone anniversary. He is a broken man even now. 💔 it was so cruel how quickly she went.
Sorry for de rail...as we were..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They're one of the family already, aren't they? Welcome to the dark side @Facehugger
Definitely, we are a batsh!t bunch but it’s the best thread on tattle! Got bored on Mrs Hinch’s thread and this one came along just in time 😂

welcome to the family, grab a chair and make yourself comfy……it’s a long effing wait for us to get any poxy points!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

penny1992

Chatty Member
Imagine the likes of Taylor Swift dying. That would be nuts. Thing is, with her she has some absolutely insane stalkers who've broken into her residences many times, some with weapons. She carries quickclot army grade bandages on her. I know she's mentioned before her fear of stalkers at concerts... Apparently her security has a whole portfolio of them to watch for and she has facial recognition at concerts for security purposes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Bam was always the most aggressive and unhinged out of the Jackass crew; the way he'd treat his Dad in particular was dreadful.

Hopefully he isn't aiming for death-by-cop at this point, but I can see it going that way.

Shame.

Still, he is worth 57 points to five of you so every cloud... 😁

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
Imagine if loads of them had died how dry this thread might’ve been??? We might never have let our dark humour out and would’ve pretended to be guilty and sad for every death. Would be such a shame.

• Haha
  • Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Jamie Foxx is still in hospital ten days later so something is seriously wrong with him…… just sayin.

• Wow
  • Sad

Marcinabolan

I had Barry Humphries on my list a few years ago, missed out on points so I’m gutted! I have cheered myself up by watching my favourite Barry moment though :) always my go to after a rubbish day!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I thought someone may have had Jerry but I've been through The List and have searched on previous threads.
NUL POINTS

• Haha

netflixbritney

Presume NUL POINTS if you actually kill the person yourself? Thinking of a sniper taking out Harry on Saturday.

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Null points
---
Today bought a whiteboard for my shed..spending the bank holiday putting as many of your guess's on..I feel like I am Sir Lancelots second in command! Having a early night for a early start tomorrow 😂 I will sort out the prizes for the winners of the highest points! Also the medals etc.
I have not authourised such behaviour.
---
Some of these names that have died recently I’ve never heard of (I’ve lived a sheltered life 😂) - Kind of feels like we are willing anyone to die now, with a glimmer of hope for even one point!! 😂
How long before we get really desperate and count the ‘adjacents’???
We will never count the adjacents (Derek Draper doesn't count)...

• Haha
  • Heart