Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Is there a true feeling of death? I've heard people know death is coming? My granddad was not ill, but I walked past his house to go my parents for tea, was running late. I knew my dad would be annoyed about being late. Yet I had a "feeling" walking past my granddad's house. Rang my parents, so my dad went round thinking I was being over dramatic (I was pregnant at the time, but i wouldn't let it drop). My grandad was found dead with my grandmother's funeral papers under him. She died probably about 20 years earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JoJo76

VIP Member
Just checking in, not been around much due to post surgery pain. Still not dead, and no other fuckers worth points are either. We fail at life (and death).

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Jerry Springer, wealthy man with access to the best healthcare, yet dead before reaching the Octogenarian club.
Pancreatic cancer is incurable though, at the moment, it's one of the worst cancers to get, if not THE worst, because there's no treatment and the symptoms don't show until it's too late. Vile disease.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
He's recovering from brain surgery so he's not going anywhere anyway.
He's not on The List so what do we care? NEXT!

Maybe a passing eagle will drop a turtle on Germaine Greer's head?
Or a brick will fall from a building and kill John Travolta?
Perhaps Morgan Freeman will electrocute himself when fixing a toaster?
Will Trevor McDonald choke on a McDonalds?

WE JUST DON'T KNOW!

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I have made my decision on a thread title and it will be revealed in due course
---
RIP Linda Lewis, singer.

Nul points.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Curly Top

VIP Member
Another one has slipped through the net. I’ve got my husband interested in this thread and I just told him LG had died. He said “At last, some points”. I had to admit no, none at all.

He was asking me how many could choose and how many people involved. He’s amazed how useless we are 😱

Come on 💪

• Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Pancreatic cancer is incurable though, at the moment, it's one of the worst cancers to get, if not THE worst, because there's no treatment and the symptoms don't show until it's too late. Vile disease.
It's shocking really how some cancers are effectively neglected and not given a chance. It's great that Breast Cancer awareness is so high but there are many other cancers forgotten about, such as ovarian, pancreatic, oesophagael and bile duct cancer. These cancers need researching desperately.

• Sad
  • Heart

scannertd

Chatty Member
I think I'd rather die peacefully within a few months than undergo a massive operation with such a low survival rate. Hopefully, the more research that is done into pancreatic cancer, the better the treatment will become.
I think I would give it one more twist of the cards myself.
Last week I had to take Mr S to the a@e dept cos he confessed to me that he had had a pain over his liver for 6 months getting worse slowly and now it was at the point where he was doubled over and couldn't breath properly or focus on anything.
I said to he him it's not pancreatic cancer because you would be dead by now!
All clear after bloods and ct scan.
He had been secretly doing strenuous yoga poses and stomach crunches before his morning 5k run every day and twisted and inflamed the cartilage at the bottom of the ribs on one side, the drive home was colourful to say the least.
Sorry off topic- forgive me for derailing.

• Heart
  • Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Derek Draper might just die to spite Kate. Poor fella, he’s probably fed up of her dereking on about his incontinence and frailty. His quality of life must be abysmal, relying on others for 24/7 care when he used to be such a strong, healthy, independent man.

• Haha
  • Sad

jayne2240

VIP Member
Outrageously in the office this morning they were chatting about how “SO MANY” celebs have died this year. I’d love to bloody know who’s died because nobody on the bastard list seems to have kicked it.

• Haha