Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Reaper tried to come for my Kylie with her cancer, feisty thing she is she fought him off big style, better leave her be for a long time now, she ain’t having it and I’m not either ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

MLE007

VIP Member
He loves a gasm!
---
Since nobody point worthy has died today, here is my current view... b&w makes everything look moody, doesn't it?
---
Since nobody point worthy has died today, here is my current view... b&w makes everything look moody, doesn't it?
---
If you say it three times does a sleb die?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

littlepup

VIP Member
Right.

1)
Stop the revolution shit. I'm in charge and I'm watching you fuckers.

2)
We're approaching the need for thread number five.

Any suggestions for a title?
I'm tempted to just keep it as #5 with no title.

Make your suggestions/votes and I'll pick a winner or go with the majority.
Thread title: celeb death pool #5 and they’re all still alive

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Do you know, I’m sitting here thinking before I drop off to sleep what an absolute riot it would be if we all met up in person. I feel like everyone on this thread, are my “type” of people 😂 I’d like to quote a very famous movie sentence “Did we just become BEST FRIENDS?” (*Step Brothers*) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I have given myself so much work to do with The List with this MAY BONUS so you're lucky I like you all.

Even you.

• Haha
  • Heart

C1O2

Chatty Member
Gang. Did you know Jerry Springer was born in Highgate tube station? His parents were Jews who fled the war and lived in East Finchley before moving to America ?!! Anyway I hope everyone had a nice bank holiday weekend x

• Wow

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
2023Celebrity dead pool #5

One by one the celebrities fell, and all of us are going to hell
! :m 😂

Getting in first with next thread title 🙃

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
But what will Kate Garraway do when she’s widowed? She can only spin her grief out for a while. He’s been her money spinner since he caught Covid, poor man. She’ll have to get a proper job instead of derreking for a living.
Book, documentary, interviews, podcast, Christmas album, Primark tie-in clothing range (Draper Denim).

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hello everyone 👋 not sure what the rules of this game are,but bloody funny, 'Kick The Bucket Bingo' indeed 🤣🤣

I reckon Elton John or Tom Jones will be popping off in the next 12 months. Oh and can I nominate Derek Draper if nobody else has him? Cos at least then Kate Garraway will shuttup 'Derekking' all the damn time, like he's the only person ever to be affected by Covid 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
So, in the six degrees of dead celeb separation....

Paul O'Grady was a guest presenter of a holiday show for Boom Radio as was Len Goodman who also judged Dancing With The Stars, on which Jerry Springer was a contestant. By my reckoning, somebody who has been profiled on Who Do You Think You Are will be next to go (and I hope it's not my 'too late to be submitted to my official list' Julie Walters because as much as I think she is ill, I absolutely adore her and will be devastated if she goes)

• Wow
Reactions: 17