Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Hello everyone 👋 not sure what the rules of this game are,but bloody funny, 'Kick The Bucket Bingo' indeed 🤣🤣
Everyone had to name their ten celebrity death suggestions for this year.
To get points, your list had to be in by a certain date.

You will not get any points this year BUT you are welcome to name some celebs anyway.
I'll add you to the spreadsheet (aka The List, aka Sir Lancelot Needed A Hobby) with the other no-pointers so you can at least get some kudos if any of your nominations take a dirt nap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I’m going to go for celebrities who match the first 10 letters of the alphabet.
Adam Ant
Bruno Mars
Claire from Steps
Donny Osmond
Eva Longoria
Freddie Flintoff
Gary Glitter
H from Steps
Ian Watkins
Jeremy Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MLE007

VIP Member
He's feeling blessed. Well that's all very well and good Jamie but there were points up for grabs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
If we could teleport back to 2016 do you think we'd have been really shit that year too?
100%

I wouldn't have Bowie or Prince on a list NOW nevermind then!
---
So, in the six degrees of dead celeb separation....

Paul O'Grady was a guest presenter of a holiday show for Boom Radio as was Len Goodman who also judged Dancing With The Stars, on which Jerry Springer was a contestant. By my reckoning, somebody who has been profiled on Who Do You Think You Are will be next to go (and I hope it's not my 'too late to be submitted to my official list' Julie Walters because as much as I think she is ill, I absolutely adore her and will be devastated if she goes)
Are you wearing a tin foil hat?

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Heres my new list.....

A pop star
An actor
A Z-list
A sports star
A tv personality

that should cover everyone and get me AT LEAST SOME POINTS! 😊

• Haha
Don't forget that the MAY BONUS is only for this month; if, for example, Jamie Foxx dies in June you'll not be getting any of these bonus points.
The List is now closed and we await myriad celebrity deaths!
To be fair so many have us picked Jamie Foxx for May we have pretty much saved his life for a few more weeks…..will prob croak it on 1st June!!

• Haha

MLE007

VIP Member
I’ve been a bit quiet for a few days, struggling with post surgery pain and trying not to OD on the fun drugs. Morphine is fabulous.

Question for eligibility for 2024. Are we allowed blue tick Insta people?
We have Rose West on the list so think the term sleb is relatively broad!
Hope you're ok JoJo!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Can I add Ed Sheeran? He wrote 7 ballards in 4 hours according to his wife. Maybe he's on his way out?
Let's put things in perspective; he wrote seven Ed Sheeran songs in four hours (rather than spending time with his wife who had just been diagnosed with cancer).

• Haha

Curly Top

VIP Member
While we're waiting for our next big death, I thought I'd tell you a story about the late Barry Humphries my husband reminded me about yesterday.

Humphries was banned from Quantas Airlines for a while after he repeated played this trick. He'd fill up a sick bag of vegetable soup and walk up the aisle pretending to be sick into it and then produce a spoon and start eating it. :geek:

I loved that man.

• Haha
  • Sick

netflixbritney

Well fuck me sideways, I've just had a brainwave!

We are all sitting around waiting for celebrities to die, right? and nothing is happening.

WELL, inspired by Kevin Costner's wife filing for divorce, why don't we start a splinter thread whereby we predict what celeb rships will end in the rest of 2023? We'd need to decide what counted as a "rship" ie do they need to be married or not? Possibly they just need to have been together more than a year for it to count. And you would get the number of points that they had been together in years. So a 30yr rship ending, you get 30 points. A 1 yr rship ending, you only get 1 point.

I vote for @SirLancelot to do the honours!

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Barry Humphries career highlight was when he appeared in one of the best movies ever made.....SPICEWORLD THE MOVIE!✌

• Haha
  • Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Okay folks, calm down at the back. We now have three deaths in four months so let's not get too over-excited.
Hopefully with the coming of summer, and a stifling heatwave (fingers crossed) and few of the older members of The List will drop like dehydrated bluebottles. And the younger ones will day drink and do reckless things and (hopefully) risk their lives.

Here's to a fabulous Dead Pool May, June and July. 🥂🥂🥂

• Haha
  • Heart