Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Bluenose70 , who has earned four points for predicting the death of Harry Belafonte!
---
The current leaderboard now stands:

1st Place
@Shesaidwhat with 33 points for Paul O'Grady

2nd Place
@Fishwife, @MillionDollarBaby and @Rockin' Robin with 7 points for Mary Quant

3rd (or fifth) Place
@Bluenose70 with four points for Harry Belafonte.

Well done, point scorers!
Keep 'em peeled for more sleb deaths, folks!
---
Can someone tag Bluenose70 because I can't, for some reason!
@Bluenose70💙 !
Congrats everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

quinzel

VIP Member
I don't if anyone knows of fellow scot and comedian Limmy. Anyway he used to have a way of 'announcing' celebrity deaths until he stopped it about a year ago. He even ended up being quoted in several media outlets as saying it which was quite funny. "Met (name of person) at a charity do once. They were surprisingly down to earth, and very funny." Now it's how my sister and I announce celebrity deaths to each other on Whatsapp and it's often a race to see who can get there first.

I'll get my coat...

• Haha

shellie

VIP Member
Any of you morbid lot fancy some light bedtime reading as I do, look on AutopsyFiles, loads of celeb autopsies there to browse through (although Kobe Bryant’s is not for the faint hearted)
I've read nearly every autopsy/police report on it and the Kobe crash was one of the worst for the damage to the bodies. Paul Walker's was bad as well.

• Sad
  • Wow

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Oh, for your 2024 list, when you submit it in December please for the love of God do it alphabetically.
Thank y'all!

• Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
According to the secret celeb gossip thread Bam beat up his brother, threatened to kill his family and ran off into woodland. ☹

• Wow
  • Sad

quinzel

VIP Member
He was an honorary rector of the University in my city, Dundee. Apparently he really liked it here (for some reason).

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
Well, I fell down a rabbit hole and now have a bounty of knowledge on penile and scrotal degloving…
I love how this thread takes on a more serious or darker twist while the keeper of knowledge @Sir Lancelot is snuggled up in his bed dreaming about bunny rabbits 😂 #celebdeathpoolafterdark 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Some of these names that have died recently I’ve never heard of (I’ve lived a sheltered life 😂) - Kind of feels like we are willing anyone to die now, with a glimmer of hope for even one point!! 😂
How long before we get really desperate and count the ‘adjacents’???

• Haha

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
He looked frail during his final season on DWTS.

Weirdly, he's the second celeb to have hosted a holiday special on Boom Radio last year to have died in a month.

• Wow

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
I'm annoyed at my list, I fell for the trap of thinking Biebs and Ozzy were at deaths door because of some PERNICIOUS and WICKED liars in the first thread.

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
My family WhatsApp group is basically just notifying each other who has died and it’s a bit of a competition who shares the news first. Do you know how many times I’ve gone to write nul points?!

• Haha